Switch to full style
New members MUST post a new intro thread before they can access the rest of the forum.
Post a reply

New Alltrac project owner

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:30 am

Hi All,

Just bought a 93 ST185 and am looking to perform a restoration on it. I joined mostly because I am going to need help from other current and former Alltrac owners to point me in the right direction to obtain the parts I will need.

Stuff I'm currently trying to find includes RC intercooler water pump and sub-radiator (or some drop-in alternative), new leather driver's seat or seat cover, a deck lid, some affordable 16x9 wheels, the list goes on....

No, I'm not a Toyota mechanic. No, I don't want to be. No, I don't know what I was thinking. I bought it anyway. :crazy:

She's just such a classic beauty though she deserves all the love I can give her!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: New Alltrac project owner

Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:29 am

Good luck. And you have one of the rarest alltrac's for the US.

You should probably start a build thread. We like pics.

Re: New Alltrac project owner

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:33 am

UtahSleeper wrote:Good luck. And you have one of the rarest alltrac's for the US.

You should probably start a build thread. We like pics.


So funny enough I posted it on imgur the other day and it went viral, completely unexpected. No progress to show on the build yet, but here's some pics of the car as she sits now: http://imgur.com/gallery/6NSlO

Re: New Alltrac project owner

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:02 am

imgur loves alltrac? say what? Nice car.

Re: New Alltrac project owner

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:33 am

"TBQH finding good condition leather seats and steering wheel will be the hardest part of this restoration."

Steering wheel, not so much. . Check eBay periodically. However, the seats will most likely need to be professionally redone.

Re: New Alltrac project owner

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:18 pm

FC Zach wrote:"TBQH finding good condition leather seats and steering wheel will be the hardest part of this restoration."

Steering wheel, not so much. . Check eBay periodically. However, the seats will most likely need to be professionally redone.


I've been looking on ebay but all the ones I find are in equally poor condition as my own. I'm debating just buying some leather and re-covering it myself.

For the seats the best quote I've gotten so far for reupholstering them was $1100 each. Yikes :/

Re: New Alltrac project owner

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:23 pm

EvilStig wrote:For the seats the best quote I've gotten so far for reupholstering them was $1100 each. Yikes :/


About the same here.
Post a reply