New Alltrac project owner

EvilStig

Hi All,

Just bought a 93 ST185 and am looking to perform a restoration on it. I joined mostly because I am going to need help from other current and former Alltrac owners to point me in the right direction to obtain the parts I will need.

Stuff I'm currently trying to find includes RC intercooler water pump and sub-radiator (or some drop-in alternative), new leather driver's seat or seat cover, a deck lid, some affordable 16x9 wheels, the list goes on....

No, I'm not a Toyota mechanic. No, I don't want to be. No, I don't know what I was thinking. I bought it anyway. :crazy:

She's just such a classic beauty though she deserves all the love I can give her!

UtahSleeper

Good luck. And you have one of the rarest alltrac's for the US.

You should probably start a build thread. We like pics.

EvilStig

UtahSleeper":2yea1f6c said:
Good luck. And you have one of the rarest alltrac's for the US.

You should probably start a build thread. We like pics.

So funny enough I posted it on imgur the other day and it went viral, completely unexpected. No progress to show on the build yet, but here's some pics of the car as she sits now: http://imgur.com/gallery/6NSlO

FC Zach

"TBQH finding good condition leather seats and steering wheel will be the hardest part of this restoration."

Steering wheel, not so much. . Check eBay periodically. However, the seats will most likely need to be professionally redone.

EvilStig

FC Zach":1r3ttveu said:
"TBQH finding good condition leather seats and steering wheel will be the hardest part of this restoration."

Steering wheel, not so much. . Check eBay periodically. However, the seats will most likely need to be professionally redone.

I've been looking on ebay but all the ones I find are in equally poor condition as my own. I'm debating just buying some leather and re-covering it myself.

For the seats the best quote I've gotten so far for reupholstering them was $1100 each. Yikes :/