Saying hello

80's Kid

Hi there, I'm from Canada. I'm wondering what the differences are between a 1991 Alltrac or a 1992, there is an option for me to buy a 91 but I heard the 92 has a bigger wheel size? What are the visual differences? I've been trying to find accurate pics of both models but could not find what I was looking for.

Cheers

Visually I think the only difference would be the tail lights. 90-91 had the mostly red tail lights while the 92-93 had the black outline around them. Pretty sure all 5th gen alltracs came with 15" wheels same flower style through all the years. The shifter was also changed from 91-92, shorter throw I think, I remember visually the 91 is metal while the 92 was plastic Not sure if there was any other differences.

FC Zach

-Harness/ECU
-HVAC switch is cableless and auto climate control (and looks a little different than the 91)
-

Celi-GT4

I knew about the harness and tail lights but thats it. You guys know your alltracs.
Id buy whatever has less rust. There is no real difference in performance. Drop a 3rdgen in and you will be happy either way