Introducing myself (and my gtfour)

jcgtfour

Hello, it's been already a couple of months that im on this forum, really like the people in here! Im from Canada Qc, and this is my 3rd celica (and 3rd car) but this one is my dream car, st165. I really like the old lines of it. So since we have a lot of salty roads in winter, I have to restore it, (that's where this forum comes handy!).

My goal is to restore it and add a little bit of juice in this baby, without breaking the speed of sound. I just want to build it right, I want to reach the 300hp, around that :D

jcgtfour

I already got:
-jdm st185 engine
-stock ct26 turbine
-Walbro fuel pump 255lph
-st 205 injectors 540cc
-centerforce stage 3 clutch
-bosh bov (from s4, I know it's oooo but it was free...)
-B+G springs
-Greedy full auto turbo timer
-K&N air filter
-Autometer boost gauge
-lots of new parts,rad, wheel bearings, brake, ....
-little weigth reduction: A\C out and all my water2air parts out
-3inch pipe and empty cat conv.
-Restored body (a to z) no more Mr.Rusty!
-new color, dark charcoal (like the matrix)

If you guys some easy mods that could help my baby, let me know!
It's been a year that my car is stripped a to z im putting it back together for winter fun!
just have a question: should I send back my bov air into my oem air box for my maf sensor? I heard it was better for the pressure since there is no bov originaly... or is it just shit?

Thanks for taking time for me!! And you guys rock

SuperWhite92

Welcome

Definitely recirculate your BOV back into the intake, otherwise the car will run very very rich and sometimes stall. The BOV is putting off air that has already been metered by the Air Flow Meter (we technically don't have a MAF).

A

Anonymous

ye hiya ppl. Ive been trying to search for a FMIC kit for my st185. Im from New Zealand, Auckland. So hopefully if u are reading this and you happen to be a kiwi that knows where i can get a FMIC kit in auckland then please!! can u reply back. Also i have found a place in Howick that will make my FMIC piping only and fit the BOV for $1100 i want to know if this is a bargain or if there are any places in Auckland that will do the same job cheaper. Thanks for your time :D