praise for nippon power

killer_siller

just thought i'd share a recent transaction i had with nippon power.

I had a large order that I was shopping around for online. I had found a number of vendors that carried a few of the parts, but Nippon Power was the only store that had all of them. They were very helpful with the order, and understanding of some banking trouble I was in the middle of.

I recieved the order, in full, rather quickly. This is something that, sadly, is very rare among the other businesses I was dealing with.

I was not able to begin building until nearly six months later, and discovered that a few of the parts I had ordered from Nippon Power did not fit. I called up Nippon Power. They immediately told me to contact the manufacturer. After directing my shop to take some measurements we concluded that the parts were mislabeled by the manufacturer, and as such, mislabeled, through no fault of their own, on Nippon Power's website. Nippon Power immediately took the return in full and expediated my refund, in full. They were very helpful, friendly, and understanding to the situation. They knew what I was talking about every time I called, which meant that I didn't have to repeat my story with every call. They worked well with the manufacturer and the shop that was building my car.

Above all they were confident in the direction and execution of the processes of my return and refund. I suggest Nippon Power to anyone I can.