sakara

Mafix

well i konw a lot of us know her and a lot of us try to help her out and she is generally a cool person but when dealing with her and parts make sure you get any money for those parts first.

short hand version of the story.
i let her use my parts car to fix her red one. she came and got it, towed it to her friends house and pulled the motor and trans out. i told her she can have the block if she pulled all my parts and i would come get them. so later on she called and said everything was pulled and i made my way out there. when i got there i was amazed. there was a motor and trans, destroyed front axles and nothing else. so i put that in the back of my head and finally came to what i thought was fair. i told her to take the block and give me everything back. she agreed and said she would meet me with the parts. now it's nearly 6 months later, my entire parts car is gone with everything. my motor,harness, trans, everything. she keeps promising me that she will get them or give me parts of the red one and so far nothing. i'm very tired of empty promises so hopefully this will get her attantion.

sakara

I told you that I would give u the motor from my red one once I swapped it out... I haven't made any final plans to come up yet and do the swap hence the reason u haven't heard about it... I have to fly up to fix the car so I have to have all the plans made before I can say, oh hey, I'll be up this weekend... As for the other motor, I'm sorry about that, I've been trying to get in contact with him for a while now and no answer/responce... and I have/had no way to get down there or get in touch with him other then the phone or I would have already... I gave u the number as well so u know that he hasn't been answering... There was alot of crap going on that u didn't know about... It's not like I fuckin' planned to just up and leave shit there, cause I didn't... I told you that I'll get u my motor, and I will... But I have to make plans to come up first

krazygt4

so beutiful, yet so nasty... j/k guys dont fight... its sad... sakara u look 2 good to be dooking it out, and Mafix ur to kewl... just get a pack of :smokes: and chill 0ut

gt4tified

I was going to say something but I don't think I'd be in any place to judge anyone. I just hope that you both sort it out quickly....there's enuff hate going on in this crazy world already.

But why don't you just come up with a dollars and cents figure and sort it out like that? 8)

Mafix

i'll be waiting. hopefully now that this is here i can get something. i will remove everything when this gets cleared up.