Radiatorbarn.com

sammyw

Good Product, Fast Shipping, and decent prices. Great place to do buisness with, they even called to tell us when our Radiator would arrive, and it arrived that day. Very well packaged and in superb condition. A+ all around. And thank you to Etantshi for recommending them. By the way I purchased a radiator for an ST-185.

etantshi

So they've added the st185. Good to know when I ordered about 2-3 years ago, they only had the st184 listed.

etantshi

Nitro_Alltrac":2ft0wo2a said:
I just checked their site. They don't list a 185 radiator, ST, GT and GT-S. Do you have to call them about the 185 radiator?

The GTS rad works fine. Nothing wrong with it. I think it's better because it's all metal with no plastic end tanks unlike the st185 rad.

Nitro_Alltrac

Hmm, mine my have the GT-S radiator in it now. I don't have any plastic tanks. I thought I had read before that the All Trac radiator had a bigger core. If the GT-S radiator works OK I will have to look into that one. Mine's not leaking or anything, but it is old and looks kind of rough.

etantshi

Nitro_Alltrac":2mkmtwvy said:
Hmm, mine my have the GT-S radiator in it now. I don't have any plastic tanks. I thought I had read before that the All Trac radiator had a bigger core. If the GT-S radiator works OK I will have to look into that one. Mine's not leaking or anything, but it is old and looks kind of rough.

I have the GTS rad now. Cores are basically the same. It's the endtanks and stock tranny cooler build in that are the difference makers.

Nitro_Alltrac

I just put my new radiator in that I got from Radiator Barn. The shipping was quick and the radiator itself is a quality unit. It fits perfectly. I would highly recommend them. :D

Interestly, the new radiator is about 1/2" than the old stock Toyota radiator that I replaced. I know that it is a Toyota radiator because I can read the inked stamp on top that has "Toyota" and the part number. I guess that someone could have swapped it out in the past with on from a GT or an ST. It was a lot thinner. It was also missing a hell of a lot of fins. I'll post some pics of the old one once I get my camera back.