paladek - Awesome dealer - A++++++++++++++++

Post your experience with sellers on this forum

paladek - Awesome dealer - A++++++++++++++++

Postby 86CelicaGT-S » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:33 am

Drove down to Vancouver today and picked up a JDM ST185 engine from him. He is an awesome guy to do deals with, very nice, polite and was able to ask any questions I had and even drove me to his friends house to pick up an engine hoist and helped load the engine into the back of my Celica! He had all the parts ready to go so there was no wasted time unlike if all the parts were scattered about.

Would recommend him to anyone. WILL deal with him again in the future!!

Thanks a lot Catalin (paladek) for the amazing deal!!!!

-Tanner.

By the way, can't wait to see your car running; it's going to be an absolute BEAST!!!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
86CelicaGT-S
Club Member

Re: paladek - Awesome dealer - A++++++++++++++++

Postby GT4RC » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:32 am

86CelicaGT-S wrote:Drove down to Vancouver today and picked up a JDM ST185 engine from him. He is an awesome guy to do deals with, very nice, polite and was able to ask any questions I had and even drove me to his friends house to pick up an engine hoist and helped load the engine into the back of my Celica! He had all the parts ready to go so there was no wasted time unlike if all the parts were scattered about.

Would recommend him to anyone. WILL deal with him again in the future!!

Thanks a lot Catalin (paladek) for the amazing deal!!!!

-Tanner.

By the way, can't wait to see your car running; it's going to be an absolute BEAST!!!

Yeah, He's my hero. Let me borrow some rims to get through all the inspection stuff...

And yeah, scary looking car, can't wait :)
GT4RC
Established Member

Re: paladek - Awesome dealer - A++++++++++++++++

Postby 86CelicaGT-S » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 am

GT4RC wrote:
Yeah, He's my hero. Let me borrow some rims to get through all the inspection stuff...

And yeah, scary looking car, can't wait :)

lol yeah, he's my hero too because I finally got an awesome engine! :D
86CelicaGT-S
Club Member

Postby Rick89GTS » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 am

I can also vouch for Catalin (Paladek). I bought a few items off him a while ago at very reasonable prices and he is honest and straightforward. :)
Rick89GTS
GTFour God

Postby Denver_whiteST185 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 pm

very good person. ive always had good experiences when dealing with him. A+++
^Ted^

went back to the dark side of hondas!!!
(not really, i just own a completely UNmodified 91 civic dx that gets 45+ mpg now)
Denver_whiteST185
GTFour God

Postby paladek » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks guys...

as for my car...is nothing special....just OEM '94 205 engine + transmission + differential + rear frame (thanks to darthripley...), OEM JDM 205 ECU + uncut !!! wire harness with some mods... + 205 instrument cluster for the electric speedometer and some other bits and pieces (165 JDM prefacelift front corners, some 16" Toyota Japan wheels 5 spokes...(very similar with the Volvo's highly sought after Virgo wheels), tarmac 165 front TRD suspension...nonadjustable...and tarmac 165 rear TRD springs on OEM struts...
Anyway....once I finish the timing belt job I'm currently doing I'll take some pics of the corners and the engine bay...

regards
Catalin.
paladek
Club Member

Return to Seller Reviews