allblackalltrac stole mi car

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyopet1

More then just a bad experience, this is a WARNING to all you members of this community.

Danny a.k.a. ALLBLACKALLTRAC, which is his user name on celispeed.com, alltrac.net, celica6Gforum.com, toymods.com, Toyotanation.com, and many other websites which all of you may also be a part of should know that this person stole my car!

Friday February 27th , 2009, as I was coming from work I went to go check on my car as I usually do each morning due to the fact that it had been parked for about 2 weeks in the parking lot infront of my building, and to my surprise the car was not there. Immediately I reported it to the police as stolen and called every pound in the city to check if maybe they had taken it, and asked all of the neighbours, and owners of the local convenience stores, and shops to see if they had seen anything or heard anything but no one knew had heard or seen anything. It was then when I started to think about who could have taken it and for what motives.

I own, well owned because now its in some scrapyard, a 1990 black Celica GTS with a 3SGTE swapped engine, with many aftermarket parts such as, full JDM conversion( GT4 hood, 93’ JDM taillights, clear corners, JDM GT4 mirrors, MOMO race steering wheel, KYB GR2 struts with Eibach pro lowering springs, drilled rotors, 3inch 3SGTE swap exhaust, and much, much more.)

This is when I came to the conclusion that there was only one person, who knew my car, and previously had worked on it, therefore knew about the rarity of the parts that were in it and enough knowledge to take apart the car, sell the pieces and coincidently have contacts and know who to sell these pieces to, but again I didn’t have any evidence to prove my theory. The next day I decided to check on all the forums when I came across celispeed.com, on the sales section, there was Danny saying he had a car that he was tearing apart coincidently with the exact same parts as my car, and were all black.

By Monday morning I decided to go to his house to see if my car was there in his garage, and I was right, there was my car, sitting in his garage or at least what was left of it because, it had already been broken down and only the chassis of the car remained. I called the detectives that were taking my case, and they came quickly to his house, saw the car, and because God is so great, Danny comes out of the back entrance of his building to throw the trash when I saw him and the cops ran to get him. They asked him questions, and gave a stupid reason for why he had it, saying I had given it to him to work on when it was clear, and even the cop told him, dude what are you fixing there’s nothing here, you took it all out. That’s when he put his head down, pretty much admitting it was him, and passed out.

Danny has been charged, and I will continue to proceed against him, until I get my parts back. I know now that it is my duty to let all of you out there that this is a person who I trusted, let work on my car and who I thought was my friend turned out to be who he was, a thief. My car had been parked because of Danny’s poor job to place a driveshaft that ripped and other incomplete jobs for which he had already been paid to do but never did. After constant calling him and voicemails to try to get him to finish doing the work he had to do, he argued in never having time, and being too busy, when really he was staking out my car, and its surrounding and just waiting for the perfect moment to strike and steal it, when no one was around.

The hassles of going to court and in reality not getting my stuff back, my time or money are upsetting. Be Aware and Don’t Let This Happen To You!

I'm attaching some pics( 90 celica halftrac pictures by toyopet1 - Photobucket ) from when I found the car at dannys house I actually was thinking on put the car togehter again but this asshole ripped out the vin number

thoughts anyone ?

allblackalltrac

Sal":boiyiaev said:
I'd like an update too... That was my first car lol.

If you want an update you and your father are more then welcome to come to my court date as a matter of fact my lawyer would love to have you as a character witness. But the last time we spoke neither of you wanted to have anything to do with the case....if I remember your words exactly - "the car doesn't belong to me anymore so its none of my business or concern and I don't wont anything to do with it" so tell me why should you care for an update?

ct27gt

Why would Sal waste his time going to court and taking time out of his life to go and testify regarding a car he doesn't even own any more. I would want to know what the deal was to if this was my first car (I still have my first car, but I would want to follow it to the end if I ever gave it up), so I completely understand why he was asking and I also can completely understand why he doesn't want to waste his time regarding a problem that isn't even his. lol. Sounds like "someone's" bitter about no one helpin a thief out. lol

1chewabacha1

allblackalltrac":25n18yva said:
Sal":25n18yva said:
I'd like an update too... That was my first car lol.

If you want an update you and your father are more then welcome to come to my court date as a matter of fact my lawyer would love to have you as a character witness. But the last time we spoke neither of you wanted to have anything to do with the case....if I remember your words exactly - "the car doesn't belong to me anymore so its none of my business or concern and I don't wont anything to do with it" so tell me why should you care for an update?

Criminals are idiots. Sal's interested in the Car, not the case. Why in the world would he want to testify on your (CRIMINAL!) half? Hopefully the case goes well and this thief learns the real meaning to being "butt-hurt."

allblackalltrac

This is a public notice for all those that want the truth. The court hearing is happening this coming Monday February 1st 2010 It will be held at the North York Court Offices located at 1000 Finch Ave West in courtroom 302 at 9am sharp! I invite everyone that knows me, does not know me, loves me, hates me, I don't care, bring your family bring your friends and watch justice prevail.

exST165

So what happened last Monday? I'm going to guess a whole lot of procedural nothing, but I for one would like everyone to have their day in court to get to the bottom of this.

Thomas

Shaggz00

allblackalltrac":2twqsl3y said:
Court date rescheduled for Jan 11, 2011

Whaaat?? That is BS.

U know, I had my moped stolen when I was 17. A week after I finished a full restoration! The police caught the kid that stole it, but not till after he wrecked it beyond repair. So a court date was scheduled...turns out he was in jail for something else, and they wouldn't take him out of jail to attend court. He was able to reschedule the date THREE times (from jail no less)!! The newer court date happened to be on a day I would be out of the country, and guess what, they wouldn't let me reschedule, and the whole case was dropped!! Fuker can pull that BS from jail, but I am OUT OF THE COUNTRY, and they wouldn't help me (the victim) out!

My point being, try not to let them pull this rescheduling BS on you. maybe you can get it bumped up sooner if you write to the judge, or get your lawyer to write to the judge. Don't let it slide though! I hope you get it resolved sooner. GL

Status
Not open for further replies.