ATTENTION MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackalltrac

I request that those I have contacted and informed of my situation please refrain from posting any information weather on this website or any other website regarding my case and please refrain from posting anything especially on my behalf - please do not speak for me.
You know who you are and I know your on my side, thats all that I ask of you. I do not need anyone defending me - I can defend myself, besides I have the best legal team money cant buy - perks of having the Director of (SIU) as a family friend.
So again please refrain from posting anything especially on my behalf. If anyone communicates anything either directly or indirectly towards Mauro on my behalf I will deny ever giving you permission to do so and the proper authorites, as well as my legal team, will be notified.

Members please do not email me or PM me asking to divulge any information regarding my case or what transpired - privately or publicly I will not and can not release that information.

Moderators and administrators of this website you have already been informed and I ask that you please respect my requests, thank you.

I will give this peice of advise though - NO MATTER WHO IT IS OR WHO REFFERED YOU, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS GET IT IN WRITING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.