935 motorsports-4th time repost

Status
Not open for further replies.

90TURBO4WD

Robert- Yes I have read your post (oct 5/10) regarding 935 motorsports.

I am reposting this to show my experiance. It is not fair to keep deleting my posts. I am posting this to only show my opinion of 935. I have contacted you directly numerous times before and I still am waiting for my refund after almost 2 years. Having this thread in the public may encourage you to pay me back to prove that you are a man of your word and maybe other customers will come to you if you show that you live up to those words.

When you pay me back I will update this thread and create a new thread saying you lived up to the refund you gauranteed me a long time ago. Untill the I await my refund

Thanks

Below is from my first thread

I belive this should be up in a general section of the board for all of the alltrac communities Knowledge.

Robert from 935 Motorsports, also the owner of this site, knowingly owes myself and many other members refunds for attempted purchases from his online business. Here is my story;

March 2/2009- I purchased an Aussie Downpipe from his website 935motorsports

March 3/2009- Robert called me acknowledges the order we put my visa info through. Robert informs me it should take 4-6 weeks for delivery. (quicker than I had originally expected)

June 1/2009-After the timeline he originally gives comes and goes I try to get updates on my order. He tells me Aussie isnt responding to him. He tells me if he cannot get through he will have to cancel the order. He tells me he will get back to me in 2 days.

June 8/2009-Robert finally responds after I email him asking the status again. we confirm the order should be cancelled and he will cover any fees or exchange differences of the amount I paid him.

June 16/2009-Robert still has not put the CC refund through tells me he will be sending an email with confirmation numbers

June 22/2009-Rbert now tells me his credit card machine is down and connot issue my refund that way.

July 2/2009-Robert and I agree on a money order. He tells me "I have not had a chance to get to local market/postoffice/etc to get the money order"

July 7/2009-I give Robert an alternative to the refund. I tell him I am looking for a couple of greddy parts and that if he sent those in lieu of the Aussie pipe that would work.

July 21/2009-after a couple of emails confirming the change in product he confirms the new order with me and lets me know he would pick it up thursday.

July 29/2009-I still have not recieved any product. Robert emails me telling me "They are in!!
Let me run and grab them, so I can ship out"

Aug 18/2009-after not neing able to get ahold of him he finally emails me back. He tells me he sent my info to the company hoping they would "drop ship" to me. He says they won't drop ship to Canada. He tells me "So we are back at square one. I have to pick it up, then ship it. The items are there"

Aug 20/2009-I am asking robert when he is going to ship the products. He says he will send them off by the end of the week.

Aug 24/2009-I ask if the items have been shipped. He returns an email saying no it hasnt been shipped. He also smuggly mentions "If you would like a daily update, to report that it is not shipped, I can do that". I thought I was the customer? Is it wrong to ask where the prodsuct I paid for is? especially since you said it would already be shipped.
He also tells me he can't pick up the items today because he is delivering a customers car, so he says he will "shoot for tuesday"

Sept 6/2009-I email him sept 1. He finally responds and tells me he still hasnt been able to pick up the parts. Now he asks if I have an american address.

Sept 9/2009-I find a distant family member in San Fransisco I have never met before to do me a favor and recieve and forward the parts. I send the new info to Robert.

Sept 10/2009-Robert acknowledges the info and tells me he will get the info to his shipper.

Oct 2/2009-After sending a couple of emails to Robert asking the status of the order I finally get a reply. He tells me he will check into if they had shipped or not.

Oct 19/2009-After several more attempts to get ahold of Robert to find the status I get another reply stating "Can’t get a hold of supplier. Might have to make a drive down there to find out what is going on. It’s about 15 miles away.I know the goods are sitting there."

Nov 4/2009-Several more emails sent to Robert with no answer. Finally responds "I have not been down there this week, I’m really hoping to get it done before Friday because it is taking way too long."

Nov 14/2009-After telling him I will cancel the order through my credit card company, reporting his business to the BBB in his area and several unreturned emails I get this response
"the status is the same.
I have not made it to the shop to pick up.
If they would ship it to Canada for me, that would be ideal.
I’ll have to ask Monday. You are welcome to do what you need to do, but I will still be working on getting those parts to you or the refund."

Nov 20/2009-I make a complaint against 935motorsports to the San Diego BBB

Dec 17/2009-I emailed Robert dec 8 he finally returns the email.
"I think this was the last email you had sent me.
I was under the impression that you no longer wanted the greddy parts?
I’m selling off some inventory this weekend and will have paypal available.
It will be distributed to whoever has been waiting the longest, so I will have to check dates as far as yours is concerned.
There should be enough to at least provide partial payment for the amounts due. I will post more information this weekend on the forum."
So I tell him figure out what he wants to do. I want either my money or the agreed upon parts.

Jan 5/2010-BBB responds telling me he would not respond to them.

Jan 18/2010-I ask him when he will refund me my money and when. He responds asking for paypal option. I havent had a paypal accnt and I don't really want one so no I dont.

March 2/2010-After no replies to me but various posts around alltrac.net I call him out in an email. He the returns an email
"As I mentioned on the forum, I’m issuing refunds by the order of date.
I know this will not make people happy, but I can’t think of any other way to fairly get things taken care of. I have to finish refunding # 2465, then turn to yours".

June 3/2010-Still no response when asking about when I can expect my money back then he tells me
"As mentioned in my post, I will be refunding $200 to each person involved. From there, I will go down the list, and continue to refund $200 at a time, until situations are resolved.
According to the order of things, you will be the 3rd person to receive a $200 payment."

July 29/2010-I am typing out this timeline. I have not got a reply to various mesages I have sent him in the last month.

I am sick of this waiting game. I think I have been more than accomadating to Robert. I tried to cancel the charge on my visa directly with visa but Robert lead me along long enough that I could no longer try to change the charge (this was around the same time I made the complaint to the BBB). I have all the emails with Robert saved and will share with anyone intrested. In all the attempts to contact Robert the only time I have ever been able to get him on the phone was the day he acknowledged the order with me and got my visa information. Emailing with Robert has been like pulling teeth, he rarely responds in a timely manner if at all. The notes and timelines above are abbreviated there are many many more emails I could list but the thread could get much longer. These dates are the major events in the orders' history.
I may be out my $515 CAD ($385 USD)-at time of purchase. I dont want more people to lose their money to bad business practices.

To Mods and Robert I belive this should be public information. This is why I am posting it in the general section of the forum. If I remember correct the 935 motorsports forum was turned private and cant be seen by everyone. I belive this is something that whole community should be aware of. I am going to post this in a couple of forums I frequent to inform others on your past history of business.

Robert you know how to find me and you know how to refund me please let me know what you plan to do.

Thanks for reading my dealings with 935 Motorsports and Robert Pina.
Feel free to add your experiances with 935 Motorsports and Robert Pina. I know there are several of us out there that are expecting refunds from attempted orders. Maybe there even is some happy customers although I havent heard many of them.

Thanks
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.