WARNING TO ALL BUYERS!!! "WOUNDEDGT4" JACKED ME

cvalin

Prick ripped me off too. Luckily it was only $35 but still causes much rage. I'm really tired of getting ripped off.

akahai

After two emails I lost contact with Pat again, he did mentioned he was busy, don't know, maybe wait a bit more ..... :cry:

cvalin

I did put in a complaint with paypal but anything over 1 month they wash thier hands of it, so looks like we've been screwed. He did send me a couple of messages earlier but as soon as 1 month went by I never heard back from him again. I still think everyone should put in a complaint on paypal though just in case they decide to look into it if enough people complain. Maybe at least stop him from doing it again in another forum.

daklieb

through e-bay there is an open question hour with the people who own paypal it might be a good place to go to see if they can change their poicies on this... because they really should be alot stricter with this stuff

black88inmd

I was always under the impression that pat was a good guy :( Maybe something's come up and he can't get on? :shrug: i dunno, hope everything gets sorted out.

stiv

I've met Pat a few times and he seemed like a really cool guy.

I'm really boggled by this thread. :shrug:

Still no reply from him??? This happened a long time ago. Ryan and I both work at the same place and go to school. Like me, he can't afford to loose $100. He ended up having to spend more for another one.

He needed the brake booster among other parts to get his car running. Instead he is $100 down and has the inconvenience to him of having to borrow a car or ask for rides.

//Zee-Roh//

Sometimes people forget just how important these deals are to paying customers. I don't think he's intentionally ripping you off, but I do think he's getting back-slidden and needs to be gotten on about it. Good business is the ONLY business I say... but don't jump to any conclusions, I've seen some pretty unusual extenuating circumstances....PM him, and e-mail him repeatedly. If he still doesn't respond, contact paypal. They'll disable his account until he replies...

//Zee-Roh//":e291h9yg said:
Sometimes people forget just how important these deals are to paying customers. I don't think he's intentionally ripping you off, but I do think he's getting back-slidden and needs to be gotten on about it. Good business is the ONLY business I say... but don't jump to any conclusions, I've seen some pretty unusual extenuating circumstances....PM him, and e-mail him repeatedly. If he still doesn't respond, contact paypal. They'll disable his account until he replies...

Maybe you didn't see when this was posted. There is NO excuse for taking somebody's money and not delivering the promised item. After this long, I highly doubt he has any intention of sending the item or refunding any money, what do you think???

//Zee-Roh//

All I'm saying is this:

What if he died? How would you feel about bashing him for "ripping somebody off"... I never once said I condoned what he did, nor did I applaud the poor customer service. I did, however, state that somtimes REALLY REALLY weird things come up. He might be in a coma, who knows? Until you have the facts, there's nothing you can do... Find out what he's doing, and get it taken care of. If you contact paypal, they disable his account. He'll ask paypal why they did it, and they'll say to talk to the guy that got ripped off. Again, I never backed him, I just don't want anybody feeling like an idiot if something honestly came up. Just my .02, don't flame me ;)

I see where you're coming from with that. I have personally been ripped off and still been in contact with the person later. So it's really hard to say what happened. But I get your point for sure.

Red Rabbit

I bought some k members from 3SGTEG54B but never got them and i cant get a hold of the guy anymore to find out what happened here.