KO Street Brawler 46 Trim

PhilipK

I also just ordered the SB Kit and can't wait to get it. Griffin do you know how long it takes them to get it shipped to us?

Griffin

PhilipK":tkefjtz6 said:
I also just ordered the SB Kit and can't wait to get it. Griffin do you know how long it takes them to get it shipped to us?

They said avg. turn around time is 6-8 weeks so we should be seeing them in early to mid February at the latest.

PhilipK

Ya, I know, sometimes you just hope it goes quicker. It will be worth it tho, let me know how yours goes when you get it and get it on.

CodingParadox

Finally ditching the ol CT-26, griffin? :)

I get my SB46 later this week! My engine will also be done tomorrow, so hopefully by the end of the week, I'll get to start breaking in my new engine. =)

Griffin

CodingParadox":1x903pop said:
Finally ditching the ol CT-26, griffin? :)

I get my SB46 later this week! My engine will also be done tomorrow, so hopefully by the end of the week, I'll get to start breaking in my new engine. =)

Sweet! Gratz man! Let us know how you like it.

Yeah - I'm wanting to do some autocross so I figured the time was right to speed up my spool time and maybe drop from 30 to like 22-25 PSI. With the baby I don't have the time or money to screw with any custom crap so the SB looks like it should do the trick nicely.

A

Anonymous

Our products ship out 4-6weeks not 6-8. 6 weeks is the max.

last chance for the Holiday sale! Midnight tonight....

are there any dynographs on an alltrac?? ungers car maybe? are there any recomendations for engine management? are the turbos ball bearing?
thanks , eric

acylon

eric thompson":1fizmzxx said:
are there any dynographs on an alltrac?? ungers car maybe? are there any recomendations for engine management? are the turbos ball bearing?
thanks , eric

Here is my dyno All Trac:
http://www.ungerpages.com/james/index_f ... ge0001.htm
You can stick with stock fuel management up to about 270whp.
Then beyond that I recomend a standalone EMS, supra or walbro fuel pump and 880cc injectors.
We sell an EMS that works with ST185 (Hydra Nemisis) W/ wideband $1795.

We also sell Fuel rails, and injectors.

You can get the turbo with BB's for additional $500

Griffin

EricGT4":13735p67 said:
What are you going to do with your turbonetics monster when you put this kit on?

Hadn't really thought about it - I will have that, the DP and the 550s left over. I guess I'll either keep em for backup or sell em. I have a spare manifold so it might be nice having a full factory system ready to go for emissions or whatever. I might sell em but I doubt I could get enough to make it worthwhile.