Any update on the GT SERIES kits?

toayoztan

I'm in the process of now really starting to look into the turbo kits. My goal has changed (increased you could say) and i'm not so sure if the SB Kits could produce the power. I know ATS has kits on the GT Turbos, and that got me kind of confused. I don't and haven't been keeping up much with who's been coming out with them, who has them, etc.

So yeah just curious, what's the scoop on things?

Thanks!

Bryan

Griffin

I believe the GT kits are ready to go - I know the last time I talked to Kris he said I could order a drop in GT35R for my kit at any time.

KORacing

Yes, they are for sale/available. I've been working on getting my new site up to have more information. They are not fully dyno tested, but the fabrication/design work is done. We've had a running kit for almost a year now actually.

toayoztan

I think it'd be more appropriate to post it here concerning questions with the GT kits so people aren't getting confused.

I have a few questions on your GT Kits that others will probably be interested to know.

For your GT30 kits, what's the turbine used, 71? Is it possible to get a GT3076r instead (I was looking at the compressor maps and what not, and this one suites me better).

And what A/R are you using for the GT30 kits?

As for the GT35, you should obviously be using the 82 for the turbine, so what A/R are you going to be using for it? I'm assuming .82?

Thanks!
Bryan

KORacing

We can do the GT30 with the 71, 76, or 82 turbine. We would allow your option of course, but based on the little testing we've conducted so far, I'm leaning toward the .82 A/R for both the GT30 and 35.

Griffin

I sooo need to start saving my pennies for this. I would love to have a drop in option... "hmmm do I ant 400 HP today or 600....."

:twisted:

theUNYTEDone

how will i go about this, since its not up on your website?

also...how much will is shipping to 96825? i know it's included in the price, but id like to know the priceof the actual kit itself, less the shipping.

:D

KORacing

theUNYTEDone":1hgrfxzl said:
how will i go about this, since its not up on your website?

also...how much will is shipping to 96825? i know it's included in the price, but id like to know the priceof the actual kit itself, less the shipping.

:D

email sent yesterday

Lilly

theUNYTEDone

thanks Lilly!
payment should be sent before the weeks end...
i know it's jumping the gun a bit, but how long would shipping take?