KO Racing New Site

KORacing

Finally after (unfortunately -- long story) over a year of work, our new website is up and live. http://www.koracing.net

This will be much easier to navigate and much easier for us to keep up to date. I appreciate constructive criticisms and feedback.

If you find something incorrect, or can't find something that was on the old site, it can still be accessed for a time at http://www.koracing.net/old/ Let me know what it is and I'll get it on the new site.

Thanks.

syko says

ive been meaning to reply to this as ive been lurking around your site admiring the simplisticity (is that a word) of it. and ive been reading up on what i am soon to be purchasing (maybe in like many months though /= ) but yes, great job!

KORacing

Yes, I have a prototype running around on CodingParadox's car, and plan to make another based on what I learned in making that one. We purchased a 1990 All-Trac in October upon which I'd make the next exhaust and theoretically fixture it. At that point, we could accept orders for them. I'm sorry it has taken as long as it has to get to this point but that's the nature of these things.

theUNYTEDone

ill definitely stay tuned for that exhaust. 8)

the site is indeed awesome, nice and updated.
if possible, one day, i'd like to contribute pics and vids of my car after everything is completed. it'll take some years but i know that i'll be an active participant here for years to come. im sure you guys will too!

keep up the great work.

KORacing

Yes, I forgot -- if you are a customer of ours and would like us to put some pictures up, please send me an email with them (no larger than 300k each please) and I'll put you in the customer cars section.

etantshi

Yeah, I stumbled on this a while ago while browsing the mr2oc board. Much improved over the old version.

I didn't even know you guys were making a midpipe/catback for our cars. I'll keep posted for that.

Simba

KORacing":lidyxoa0 said:
I appreciate constructive criticisms and feedback.

Nice, clean design. Horizontal scaling works well. Navigation is straightforward and logical. Renders properly in everything. Very good execution.

donteatbugs

now i just need about 6000 dollars.

my friend and i were watching a debt consolidation commercial (sp) the other day and he asked me what i would do if i was 16,000 dollars in debt. i told him i would have a really nice alltrac.

abraxxa

Text could be a bit larger, but beside of this I like the new, professional look!
Another + from me for the 'Technical Articles' section!

syko says

the site is having malfunctions!! ahhh!!! im going to order something too! :(

EDIT: i guess it was just my computer :shrug: