To KO: What's the deal with the downpipes?

Wicked Toys

I do know there extremely busy and backed up. I am also waiting for a DP. But am told extra time is being made for the oreders that are in demand. I have been in contact with them and they do apologize. And hoping the items won't be too much longer.

Hope this helps.

TheNubkins

I'm pretty sure they are just really backed up. I ordered a SB46 Turbo kit from them which took quite a while longer than expected to get to me. All in all great service and the quality of the kit made it worth the wait. You'll be happy when the DP arrives.

turbo4wd

Slink has this been resolved with KO yet? Have you gotten a hold of Kris on the phone?

I can understand them being backed up, however part of great customer service is timeliness..

I've always received good service from KO, but there's a bit of difference in the time required to fab up an entire turbo kit vs. a single DP.. and 2 months is plenty of time to do so..

Sheng

yea just wondering if this is resolved yet, thinking of buying a dp support bracket so seeing if things are resolved yet.

Dracov

Strange that this has been taking so long, as I ordered my downpipe on July 23rd and received it six days later.

Ive ordered stuff from KO and gotten stuff promply (DP bracket and a
TTE head gasket). I never had a problem getting ahold of Lily on the
phone during the day so this doesnt sound normal for them at all.

Slink

Ok, I just got my downpipe Today. (September 20th) and I ordered it July 13th.

I did wait about a month before I inquired, at which time they sent me an e-mail simply stating that the downpipes were still "in production"

This info would have been more helpful to know when I first ordered, so I might have been more tolerant and/or patient and/or understanding of the long wait.

Anyway, I have it now.

And my car is still in the shop getting a clutch and other stuff, so in this case it's all good.