KORacing - Great sellers.

WarTowels

Kris was very helpful, called me back on my cell after I left a message, helped me through the purchase and everything was shipped and delivered on time and as expected!

Thanks Kris and KORACING, I will do business with you guys again!

-Greg

timmey

I'm really happy with the service I got from Kris. He was prompt, very helpful and seemed to be a nice guy.

I purchased a gen3 used KO racing turbo kit from an MR2 board, and he was happy to help me figure out how to install on my gen2 and exchanged the parts needed that I had for just shipping (as I remember) when I sent them to him, and I purchased a few parts I was missing for really cheap. It isn't installed yet, but it looks like a fantastic, durable kit and the quality of the downpipe thickness, welds and coating is fantastic. Thanks so much Kris. We'll do business again.

Timmey

RafaCalde

got no complaints here. clutch kit was shipped from their vendor in minnesota and got to me a day early. they were on vacation when i ordered it so had to wait a few more days than usuial but no biggy. just have a tvis eliminator in stock waiting for me in about 2 weeks :wink:

BoNkErZz

Kris is by far the best 3s-gte person i have ever dealt with for and parts or help. I wish there was more people like him.

RafaCalde

they are great. ordred my phenolic spacer and they let me know that it was being made, and when they sent it out. great company to work with.

tubasteve

I had the worst time with this "KOracing" my stuff showed up 2 days after ordering, and every darn part was in there, crazy thing is, it all worked too!

I have been nothing but but happy with you guys!

KORacing

sleeker162":267rxb0x said:
Wish i could say the same, must be too much effort to deal with aussies. ATS took my money no worries though :)

I certainly have no problem with Aussies and I'm sorry if you feel like you have been slighted in any way. I am not perfect and do sometimes miss emails though I try to do my best. We are a small operation and try to do right by our customers. If you would like to give us another chance in the future, feel free to email to orders@koracing.net if you have any questions or order inquiries and I'll do my best to get back to you promptly.