Ever heard of an All-trac supercharged Previa?

Chai

My uncle owns one. the previa is all-trac and it has a supercharger. He bought it that way from the toyota dealer in town. Is this a real model.

Chai

No pictures I'll try asking cause he lives in PA and he is not going to mod it because he is an old guy and the van is being used as a family van.

HaPpYfAcE

ppl that use the 4agze (1.6L supercharged) motor in their corollas and such sometimes try to get the charger itself from the previa since it's a lil bit bigger and can make more power.

cool beenz!!

Yeah, you see those S/C badges from time to time on newer Previas.

You want a really rare Previa? My mom has had a 91 All-Trac 5-spd one for about the past 10 years. The thing has over 225k miles on it and it just won't die. I have only heard of 1 other 5spd Previa since we bought it (SeanGTS knew someone with one), and have never seen another one in person. Anyone else know of one?

A

Anonymous

NemesisGT-2":31fb6rce said:
Yeah, you see those S/C badges from time to time on newer Previas.

You want a really rare Previa? My mom has had a 91 All-Trac 5-spd one for about the past 10 years. The thing has over 225k miles on it and it just won't die. I have only heard of 1 other 5spd Previa since we bought it (SeanGTS knew someone with one), and have never seen another one in person. Anyone else know of one?

Man I never heard of anything like that before! :shock:
Now I must search for one just so I could say I saw a Previa All-trac supercharged that is 5 speed. :D

d1alltrac

theres a young azn guy in my area with a modded white previa alltrac s/c and im pretty sure its 5 speed cause i raced him in my 330 and he launched on me :lol: it was so funny

its pretty cool though, he has some mesh bbs wheels on it too 8)

2RM

Just saw one this weekend not sure if it was supercharged or not
It was burgundy with gold Alltrac emblems on it

Chai

you're not alone we talk about it because this is a new forum and no one really do anything here so we do it. Plus it's fun talking about other cars too.

silence

2129131_1_full.jpg

2129131_2_full.jpg

here is a link to it http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2129131 and another
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/327538

alltracman78

So a dude rolled a white one into work yesterday.
I got a good look at it.

Holy hell, I NEVER want to do anything beyond a tire rotation on one.
Not even an oil change....
If you think the Celica Alltrac is complicated.....

Chai

I've changed the oil in my mom's previa many times. It's easier then you would think. But I heard sparkplugs are hard

mike325ci

Just browsing the forums, diggin' up old threads... :)

I just sold my '94 Supercharged AllTrac Previa... I had one too many cars and it had a stalling issue, so I sold that one... BTW, the buyer actually managed to fix it up quite easily, so it's running around in Massachusetts somewhere donig its thang.

http://previa.325ci.com/

Oil change is pretty simple, filter is like right there. Spark plugs, yeah, gotta take out the passenger seat and all that... But overall not a terrible car to maintain.

Cool car, made good use of it for the short time that I had it. Great parts hauler and for apartment moving and road trip with friends... Plus I got to say that I had two AllTracs at one point... AND say that I had a mid-engined minivan... :p Too bad even with the supercharger, it still needed a bit more grunt... I can't imagine what an NA previa drives like, probably underpowered...

Same badge as the one on our cars (ST185s):
My Celica:
dscn5895.jpg

...Versus my Previa:
DSCN6556.jpg

wizzards581

i saw a white Previa LE SC Alltrac in Sacramento on Madison Ave exiting towards E-80 Reno... it has ski racks. first time i seen one fully loaded.

anyway. just found one on craigslist. i dont think they are that rare. i seen a 5spd manual for sale on craislist once too.