Subaru endlinks

I am willing to pay 100 for a nice set of endlinks~

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Racing Beat is good enough for me (I have it)

• Racing Beat is good enough for me (I dont' have it, but i wanna vote here)

• Total voters

omgitsroy326

is anyone willing to pay 100 bucks for really nice enlinks?

I know the racing beats kinda look nice(from a picture). But when i recieved it, I wasn't all that happy with the construction. I know it's a good alternative away from what is offered (nothin), but i don't think it's all that great.

I just feel that we're not gettin the most out of our sway bars~

Akira-R

I'd be interested. But they'd have to be extremely nice and solid. Fitment would need to be proper as well.

Do It Sidewayz

omgitsroy326":1k73yk6h said:
http://kartboy.com/droplinks.html

They tested the stress distribution and the final load it can cary. It was 3 times stiffer than the stock wrx ones...

that's not a huge deal...just about anyone with ProE or Solidworks can test that. I happen to have ProE and could run that study in about 5 mins.

omgitsroy326

i know solidworks... i dont' have the program with me... if you wanna cad it and test if yourself (since it only takes ya 5 mins) could you post up the results~

also from the subbie guys.. i heard this brand is very good~~

acylon

I ordered racing beat, and I thought $56 was too much. I mean its just some heim links and thread stock.

omgitsroy326

yea, i felt the same way. For that price i was expecting something a little better than your two rubber ends and a home depot rod. I was expecting it to be one nice solid piece...