Could this mean what I think it means...

Are my prayers being answered?

• The triumphant return!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are dreaming child.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

... Scion Fuse teaser pic. Car will be shown at NY Auto Show.

Please, please tell me this is what I think it is. :notworthy:

scionfuse.jpg

d1alltrac

i didnt vote cause i have no freakin clue....if it is what i think you think it is (did that make sense?) then itll be badass

RIalltrac

turbo4wd":30c9wnrd said:
enc0re":30c9wnrd said:
Please, please tell me this is what I think it is.

No thats not an intercooler.. thats the AC condensor..

As much as I believe your right, it would just seem strange to "show off" an AC Condensor like that. Regardless, do you have any sneak peak literature that might go with that pic?

muneo

It looks more like a wta radiator than an a/c condenser...

...ok...I know....Im just hyping it up... HAHAHA!

CMS-GT4

Fraggle":1wohuhqv said:
Maloy":1wohuhqv said:
I believe trd already offers a turbo kit for the tc.

i thought trd offers a supercharger kit, but aftermarket turbos are available.

+1

Now I wonder if it has the boxer suby engine or this new 3z-gte thing toyota was talking about for the new awd corolla.

Is it me, or does those front wheels look wide for that car?

When the hell is the NY autoshow and who the hell is encore¿ New member?

CMS-GT4

Some of the cues and lines remind of a st185. Look at the bumper. Its sorta like how the grill and hood might have evolved.

CMS-GT4

I checked my Speed mag. The engine is the 3AZ-GTE, a 2.5L all aluminum turbo engine producing ~300hp.
For the corolla concept they claimed less then 3,000lbs. If they do the same for this car, I may be selling my Z.

GT4times2

CMS-GT4":3ohp6my3 said:
I checked my Speed mag. The engine is the 3AZ-GTE, a 2.5L all aluminum turbo engine producing ~300hp.
For the corolla concept they claimed less then 3,000lbs. If they do the same for this car, I may be selling my Z.

Cold Iron...
Dont play with my emotions man. How acurate and true is this 3AZ-GTE engine? Im getting emotional right now. :p Do you have pics or links to this information? Sounds too good to be true.....Hope this is not some late April fool's joke, like the one on the mr2 boards.

CMS-GT4

This is info from speed magazine. There was a post about it on some new celica sites. Just run the engine code in google and the links pop up.

theUNYTEDone

CMS-GT4":1wzk294q said:

WHOA!!! hehe...

but i think the color of the lights are REALLY nice...looks a bit stupid IMO...