How's your All-Trac?

Is your All-Trac in working condition?

• Yes! Running like a champ!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I'm worried. It's smoking a little bit.

• Not right now. I'm rebuilding my engine.

• Not right now. I'm fixing something other then my engine.

• What!? You mean these things actually work?

• Total voters

bradc

picture to the left, self-explanitory. Need to get the turbo replaced and I'm also in the middle of stripping everything humanly possible and cleaning up the wiring.

cozmic512

I just keep changing my mind. slowly but surely collecting pieces. and too many other projects at the same time :roll:

proirities, priorities

Mafix

i've got it running good now and if it idles too long then it'll smoke it'sa ass off. gotta drive to friggin VA to get it dyno tuned.

1stGenAllTrac

mine runs great, just doesnt go anywhere with a gaping hole in the transmission case...

that and it's 800kms away..

ah well, work will start shortly on it: rebuilt tranny, replace half shaft, sway bar links, and all new suspension bushings, plus get my TRD struts in place. . . . cant' wait!!

124Spider

I bought it in April, at least the third owner. It had 96,000 miles on it, looked pretty decent. It's been fine, other than having to replace the left front axle and the right front wheel bearing. It's about to pass 100,000 miles.

It's so nice that I'm contemplating really fixing it up over the next few years--building the engine a bit (my son knows how to do that), fixing the few body problems and repainting.

Insanity-74

Been off the road for 2 weeks due to some mods and essential maintainance, other than that running like a champ. apart from tonight when I'll be working on her again....sigh....TRD front discs and pads came yesterday :D :D :D hope it dosnt rain tonight.

Red Rabbit

88 St165
its in a non running condition. bought it at and auction, it had no engine or tranny so at the moment im the typical poor broke white boy in high school trying to save up to buy a st185 clip and do a conversion.

st185uk

running like a champ now, but have just had hg and bottom end rebuild done due to careless previous owner/owners.
have a few little niggles still but nothing major, main problem at mo is sorting the bodywork issues out.

Heh... it feels like mine's never worked right. As of now... tranny issues are sorted out with a USDM unit with 110K on it. The idiots that helped me with the tranny swap(thank God I was there to correct their mistakes for most of the work) didn't torque down the bolts holding the driver's side CV axle on, so about 20 miles later, it spat that out. Needs the axle, heater core flushed, oil leaks fixed(Finally found that problem), and now the interior needs to be put back in the car. I also need a new EFI relay, since the people who broke into it decided to steal it(ironically, I had yanked it and stuffed it in the glovebox to make sure they'd have a hard time actually stealing the car). So... I'm hoping for it to be up in the next few weeks... I need to be able to drive this beast in the wintertime.