Do you need experience to own a Celica GT-Four/Alltrac?

Do you need to be experienced and mechanically minded to own a Celica GT-Four or Alltrac?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RafaCalde

i didn't vote, before i got the car i only knew enough about turbos, i new a lot about EVOs, until ihelped a friend do a clutch job. then i got mine, blew the motor, job a JDM, swaped them and just recently a did a clutch job on mine. i've taken the motor out of alltracs 4 times. and each time i'm gettinf faster and better. people ask me if i fix cars. i tell them i fix my car and help my friends(one with an eclipse and one with an EVO) with theirs.

d1alltrac

wow, really old thread. i guess i'll give my 2 cents since i havent in this thread before.

IMO you definately dont need experience to own or work on an alltrac, as others have said, it will help but its not a big deal. experience is a valuable tool but there is only one way to gain experience, which is actually doing it.

on the other hand, i agree with gary that alltrac.net and it's members are much more valuable than experience. I am 100% sure that if i didnt find alltrac.net years and years ago, i would have sold my alltrac after buying it on an impulse.