An All-trac/GT4 Calendar

ST185 Calendar

• Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dumb Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CMS-GT4

Dustin used to put together a alltrac calendar for the site. I think he did it for two years or so. I think it would depend on how many people would buy. We have a smaller group now then we did then.

alltracshoak

im in for one and here's my pics to see if it can be nominated to be on one of the month's picture :p
P1010038.jpg

Red Rabbit

Hell yeah id vote for ya, black alltrac + clear corners +rc bumper + fmic +black rims n fender marker light = sexxxxxx lol

p.s. wrc hood too lol

turbo4wd

alltracshoak":3tpxj68g said:
im in for one and here's my pics to see if it can be nominated to be on one of the month's picture :p
Love the car, and that pic is good, but if you lose the license plate, and lose the 45 degree dutch tilt and you'll have an even better pic more suitable for a calendar..

I think Dustin had posted up some basic requirements when submitting calendar pics for consideration. One of which was image size. I forget what the minimum size had to be so it would show up crisp and clean when blown up on paper.

turbo4wd":36h2fr0x said:
I think Dustin had posted up some basic requirements when submitting calendar pics for consideration. One of which was image size. I forget what the minimum size had to be so it would show up crisp and clean when blown up on paper.

I agree on the requirements. I hope people didn't think I knew what the heck I'm doing here, I'm just a think tank. I think at least a 3mp shot if not five. And should we start a second post dedicated to posting calendar entry pics only?

CMS-GT4

I would expect 300dpi @ 8" would be the min requirements. Depending on the printer. 300 dpi is the industry standard. The average image of a 3-4 megapixel camera at its highest quality should be enough in most cases.