How long have you owned your AllTrac/GT4?

gt4rcdude

5 years. 2 gallons of blood, 100 gallons of sweat, and 400 gallons of tears. With no formal schooling I can now somehow swear in Japanese!

Hotrodhendrix

Picked her up about 6 months ago.... So far I drove her from dallas to fort worth. She ran for a grand total of 2 days! Not bad compared to some people around here. :lol:

I have been on this site for about 6 years now. Crazy to think about.

90TURBO4WD

About 3 years into my first 'trac. But only been on the road for about 10 months of the 3 years though! :shoots:
2nd Trac I bought in Luly last year.

Dracov

I've had my 165 for about seven and a half months now. Started at 107k miles, she's up to about 110k and with a brand new clutch to break in.

mike325ci

gt4rcdude":n4fnj63z said:
5 years. 2 gallons of blood, 100 gallons of sweat, and 400 gallons of tears. With no formal schooling I can now somehow swear in Japanese!

^ ROFL isn't that so true... it's like an initiation ritual for AT owners~~ :twisted:

ripley, i guess we are about the same age then-- college in '97.

back on topic: first AT late 2003. current one, late 2004. only 4 years i guess. seemed longer... must be cos of all my sweat and blood in that car~!~!~

BLOWNTACO

My first was in 95-96. Kept it for a while then sold in 98. Was in a drought for a while then bought the "rust bucket" 3 years ago, and the current rebuild 2 years ago.

teal185

Old guy here:
Bought my 165 in 1995. Bought 185 in 1998. Still have both, seldom driven except to go to bank to get money to pay for fixes/new stuff.

mike325ci

teal185":3fzufl2p said:
Old guy here:
Bought my 165 in 1995. Bought 185 in 1998. Still have both, seldom driven except to go to bank to get money to pay for fixes/new stuff.

hey at least you're driving your car to the bank. i think most of us have our cars on jackstands and walking to the bank. LOL...

MR2 Guru

BLOWNTACO":3faplg01 said:
My first was in 95-96. Kept it for a while then sold in 98. Was in a drought for a while then bought the "rust bucket" 3 years ago, and the current rebuild 2 years ago.

Tell me youre coming to the Tail of the Dragon meet this year Taco! You live so close to us, yet we still havent met? Its a sin really. :x