soon to be homeless because of my trac

Rpz123isme

You can call me a wuss all you want!

1. My car is faster than yours :lol:
2. I am not going to fuck up my housing situation over a fall out
3. I would miss my mom's home cooking 8)

gt4tified

Rpz123isme":2rbqmtvq said:
You can call me a wuss all you want!

1. My car is faster than yours :lol:
2. I am not going to fuck up my housing situation over a fall out
3. I would miss my mom's home cooking 8)

1. Fine by me, if faster = more down time :p
2. What housing situation? That language is reserved for adults; not for kids living under their parents roofs :shoots:
3. I've learnt to cook from my mom (before I left home) 8)

Rpz123isme

lol! i know how to cook but my mom does it better 8)
And right now i am going to school, and staying at home for free= more money for my car's :p

GT4times2

I just checked this post, and have to agree with you. You did the right thing. You didn't listen to half these knuckle heads (take no offense guys), and let things work themselves out. None of us really know what sent him into a raging fit, but your behavior shows you have character and made a wise choice. I don't believe in an eye for an eye in most cases. After all he is your father/parent. Never strike against your parents. It's better to turn the other cheek. Move on and let go.

Nitro_Alltrac

Glad to hear you've gotten things worked out.

I can tell you from the dad side (I have a 20 year old in college), sometimes things just build up and all it takes is something that seems small and insignificant to send you over the edge. It might not have been anything that you did, but then again maybe it was.

All I can say is that you guys will have a better understanding once you have kids and they get past that cute stage. You WILL find yourself becoming more like your own dad.

Hang in there.

maxaud

You almost sounded excited about moving to Hesperia.

Were you planning on going to Victor Valley College?

I lived in Hesperia a few years back, sadly.

Rpz123isme

I am still planing to move to hesperia from fontana soon, but i will be comuting to sanbernardino for work and rancho for school!

maxaud

Didn't see you were in Fontana.
Nothing really good their except for the track or if you have a thing for junk yards or manufacturing plants.

I'd take Hesperia over Fontana.
Atleast Big Bear isn't too far away.
Something I found fun living there was the roads in the middle of nowhere where they went straight and flat for a long time and then had a dip which made for a good jump.