Is this your ST165?

Rick89GTS

I recall this 165 belongs to a member here. On later ads, there is no disclaimer that he's using someone else's photo.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/710760007.html

165whiterallyrims.jpg

Terracar

Have to keep in midn that each additional stripe has diminishing returns. So 1 stripe = 5%, 2 = 7.5%, 3 = 8.75%, 4 = 9.375% etc

However if stripe are applied with "Powered by.." then diminishing returns are lessened and an you are required to apply a rear wing a height of no less than 26" and a span of greater than 48".

:evil:

-Terracar

TheNubkins

Terracar":21wfwpec said:
Have to keep in midn that each additional stripe has diminishing returns. So 1 stripe = 5%, 2 = 7.5%, 3 = 8.75%, 4 = 9.375% etc

However if stripe are applied with "Powered by.." then diminishing returns are lessened and an you are required to apply a rear wing a height of no less than 26" and a span of greater than 48".

-Terracar

:lol: HAHAHA.

etantshi

Terracar":atms4bvo said:

-Terracar

lol

TheNubkins

Rick89GTS":2bzdf6c0 said:
You guys always take things too far :lol: :lol: :lol:

We must entertain ourselves while waiting for real, legitimate power enhancing parts to arrive at our doorstep. :D

sammyw

Have to keep in mind that each additional stripe has diminishing returns. So 1 stripe = 5%, 2 = 7.5%, 3 = 8.75%, 4 = 9.375% etc

Those must be the rules the kids at my school operate under, I get it now. Haha