• Japanese Spec HKS Hi-Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XSPower Full Exhaust

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SleepingTurbo

Hey,
I'm trying hard as hell to decide between two exhausts, and i was looking for some opinions. I could buy the XSPower full for 240.00 and wait until god knows when. I know this would fit my car perfectly. Or i could wait like two weeks, and get a Japanese Spec HKs Hi-Power that im only 98.995 sure will fit right. Any suggesstions?

WarTowels

The XS double tip is in stock, that will fit. The single tip is MIA.

HKS > XS though. But if you go HKS you will need to either use the stock midpipe which is a bit self defeating, or get an aussie or XS.

If money is no object, I'd go HKS + Aussie

-Towels

turbo4wd

WarTowels":2ca6r3hm said:
The XS double tip is in stock, that will fit. The single tip is MIA.

HKS > XS though. But if you go HKS you will need to either use the stock midpipe which is a bit self defeating, or get an aussie or XS.

If money is no object, I'd go HKS + Aussie

-Towels

+1

I have a JDM HKS Hiper and it fits perfectly.. afaik there are no differences between the JDM and USDM chassis that would have a direct impact on exhaust routing.. They should be identical.

wizzards581

if money isnt an issue get the hks. i have xs-power twin tip and i think its kinda restrict...

make sure u dont mix up xs-power's twin tip and motoria single tip. i believe the motoria should flow better.

SleepingTurbo

thanks for the replys, but i found a shop that can do me one beter, a full exhaust 21/2 inch piping with a 3 inch tip for the same amount. Thank again though i almost ordered the HKS

SleepingTurbo

thanks for the replys, but i found a shop that can do me one better, a full exhaust 21/2 inch piping with a 3 inch tip for the same amount. Thank again though i almost ordered the HKS. turns outs it wouldve taken a month to get it to me, so the guy on the fone lied. But for darth, my car is an 88 all trac, and i read that there might be some fitment issues with an exhaust thats made for the st185, f you tried to mount it to a 165

935motorsports

The only issues with st185 exhaust to st165, is that the tow hook is in the way. You either have to bend up the tow hook or cut it off.

d1alltrac

935motorsports":nngn44ic said:
The only issues with st185 exhaust to st165, is that the tow hook is in the way. You either have to bend up the tow hook or cut it off.

+1

i have a hks silent hi-power catback on one of my 165's, it fits nicely.

Slink

What's the difference between the HKS 'silent Hipower' (ones I see on ebay) and HKS 'Hiper' (the one from 935) ??

:shrug:

Meurz

Silent Hi-Power = new model, has SS piping and is a bit more silent.
Hi-Power (aka Hiper) = old model, has mild steel piping and is louder. Tip has holes for a silencer.