ST165 Spotted in Edmonton...anyone on here?

TheNubkins

A few weeks back I was at Rundle park with the family for a nice walk around 8:00pm when I saw an ST165 in the parking lot. I quickly grabbed my wife's friend's camera and ran up and snapped two quick pictures. Probably made me look like a stalker but oh well. Anybody on here recognize this car? Is it a user on this site? As well, today around 7:10pm I saw another black ST185 driving north on 149th Street. It had gold rims. Any knowledge on that one either? It seems like most people in this city who drive this car don't know of this site. It'd be awesome to get a meet going.

img2386qw2.jpg

img2387xp3.jpg

hmm looks nice, ive no idea who tho unfortunately... where you located? id drive to a meet if its a reasonable distance, and on a saturday and/or sunday...

TheNubkins

wannabe toms racer":36n1n74p said:
hmm looks nice, ive no idea who tho unfortunately... where you located? id drive to a meet if its a reasonable distance, and on a saturday and/or sunday...

I think my location might be a little far for you. :D Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I've only seen 4 Alltracs in the city besides mine, and from what I can tell only one is a member on these boards.

Rick89GTS

Interesting, looks like the black interior with the front seats replaced from a red interior. I swear I've seen those yellow fogs with the cracked lower driver's side front bumper before. It would've been from this site or maybe over at www.st162.net ?

No Spin

I know "Quonzilla" had a red 165. He may have bought someone's car from Saskatchewan iirc.

You might see me driving around Edmonton sometime. I am now driving a black 92 GT4, which replaced my white 90 GT4 that lost an argument with some wildlife.

Last week I drove beside a black Alltrac on gold rims on 127 st, and a couple of days later passed a black RC going north on 97th.

As for Edmonton meets, you may want to check last year's cluster-session to see how well that idea works: http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

No Spin

No shiny black for me, I am rollin' on stock 15s. I have only had the '92 a month now.

Deer004.jpg

I have been looking around for something different, because the stockers are pretty fugly. Trouble is, other responsibilities force me into being a cheap bastard in need of a great deal...and I know just enough to not settle for crap.

rimbasher57

Hey Guy's

I have seen a guy driving a white ST185, a Black GT4 RC that is always parked downtown off jasper out side of the booster juice. I have a 91 GT4 RC. I would be into a little meet and greet go for a cruise

TheNubkins

I'm going to create a thread in the Canadian Forum section titled "Edmonton Member List". Everyone from Edmonton(and surrounding area) that is interested can make a post in there so we can at least get a list going of who is in the area to aid in the occassional pizza grab and group rides. It's quite sad that use Canadians don't show much pride in GTFours/Tracs as far as organizing group rides etc. Lets try and change that!

Here's the link for the member list thread.

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 485#268485

wakkjobb

I am nowhere near you guys, but I'd like to get my filthy American hands on that grille emblem and those quarter panel decals for my 165...

Dan