Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alltrac

• Leave it blank!!!

• Total voters

alltracman78

Gary":w2xkhpha said:
You guys and I are so opposite. I have a GT-Four badge lying on my desk with me. Still, I don't want to put it on just because people always love to see if the car is a real alltrac.
Another thing, I don't want it to get towed by a regular tow truck and end up ruining the center diff.

I'm with you Gary. I like the way the stock badging looks. I even [kinda] like the way the stock wheels look, now that they're [temporarily] back on my car. Call me a purist :D

2of81

BraveUlysses":16hnfx8a said:
Gary":16hnfx8a said:
Another thing, I don't want it to get towed by a regular tow truck and end up ruining the center diff.

Oh but then they get to buy you a new transmission Gary!

And you get the fun of putting it in, or some dumbass rookie at a dealership

A

Anonymous

Keep the badges on.... u want people to know what just made them fodder lol

Fastrac

You guys are going about this all wrong. When I get my FMIC installed I'm gonna swap out the hood and take off the Turbo and AllTrac emblems and replace them with a GT-S emblem. That way I will be total stealth. :D

Fastrac

alltracman78":7g3psm1g said:
I thought of that :D
Make it a ST tho

I would, but nobody (at least people in the know) would fall for a widebody ST hatchback. I could always put the narrow rear fenders on there and make it a GT hatch but that would be too much trouble.

tweekgt4

you'll want some some of vents in the hood. it gets hot in the engine bay. with no air rushing in through the scoop and the tiny vents letting air out... i'm still looking at getting a cs/rc hood. better vents and the scoop is a non-functional one now. prolly screws up my aerodynamics and the path of air flow in the engine bay.

my friend with a gts turboed complained about heat... i found him an alltrac hood cheap and he hasn't peeped about heat since.

Fastrac":1lyrn573 said:
You guys are going about this all wrong. When I get my FMIC installed I'm gonna swap out the hood and take off the Turbo and AllTrac emblems and replace them with a GT-S emblem. That way I will be total stealth. :D

WarTowels

Dead post I know, but my personal favorite for alltracs are the 92-93 style Toyota symbol on the rear center. No alltrac or turbo or toyota tags. Just the logo.