Alumni thread

Stubble

On the black board starting in 2003 or around then. Owned the car since 96, and it was my dad's new off the lot in 1990.

liveXwire

I'm still around when work doesn't have me anywhere and everywhere. Still working on mine now and then, and even get it out of the garage from time to time too.
Gosh, has it been 5 years since the board change, doesn't seem that long ago.

gt4tified

Bought my GT4 in Nov. 2004 and started browsing the site shortly thereafter. Just a couple months short of being a 5 yr. old member though. Oh, and I still have the same car...but at least this time she has an engine in her!

db

Been around since the sexy black days. Not been around of late, but needing parts and having problems is bringing me back.

sheikhas

I bought my ST185 on May 30, 2001 and joined yahoo groups GT4 mailing List.

In 2008 changed to ST185 Carlos Sainz...

I've been on alltrac.net since 2003, registered a new name in March 04, 2005 - 5 years from tomorrow :D

Autobot

I browsed the site from 2002 until I finally joined in 2005. I bought a 92 GT back in 02 and saw my All-trac for sale at a dealership but thought it was too expensive at the time. I bought it from a member here 5 months after I joined Alltrac.net.

Hotrodhendrix

WarTowels":2ku8u6wl said:
Registered for 5... yep.

Hey Mafix, what is this Gold Member thingy?

-Towels

5 years and 5379 posts... Thats 2.94 posts per day on average over the last 1825 days.. Towels you are the number one post skank! :notworthy:

1BADGT4

Wow! Thanks Robert for reminding how old I am :p.

Started in high school senior year - 2000!! After a 165 white, 185 white, 185 red and two 165 in red, I'm still here.

Celi-GT4

Bought the alltrac in summer of 99, thought I was a alltrac.net member in 2000 but maybe Im wrong, remember having to visit mr2oc.com alot for tech support (what little there was 10 years ago).

d1alltrac

Yeah, it's hard to remember. I bought my white 165 in early to mid 2002 and joined shorty after. Then I was gone for a couple months whenever we switched to the new forum, so about 8 years for me.

Dano

I got my ST165 in May 04, so i guess I joined some time after that. I'm more of a lurker than poster.

Toyota_Todd

Well my kid is 11 now and I bought the car when my wife just found out she was pregnant. So was this place around 12 or so years ago.