AN fitting sizes for gen2 3sgte help

underscore

Huh, yours looks different. This is how I just pieced mine together on my coffee table.

P8182485.jpg

Note that the elbow on the feed line can swivel on the side that goes towards the block (ie I can spin that banjo fitting right now). Also note that the part of the 90 that attaches to the banjo is so large that the banjo couldn't possibly thread flush into anything so I think I might have this assembled incorrectly.

celigts

No that's how I thought it went too but how does the return adaptor get mounted? I don't know where that goes.

celigts

This is the piece my buddy got but I pin out it was the wrong threading and size to the block so I'll have him try again.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345334850.170744.jpg

celigts

Update from my buddy.

So me and him are in the same stages but he is getting work done on these kits we have. What he did was cut one of the fittings and the stock banjo feed lines to fit it. He had it braze welded and he is going to because his kit was accidental for the supra the 45 angle fitting is larger it fit right in the tube and he is going to keep the rubber bend that comes stock for the return and have the 45 brazed as well. Just have the one pic for you tho but it's Definitly an idea

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346252215.338198.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346252240.426747.jpg