How many offers have been given for your car?

peteleetzor

Well, was on school for a good 7 hours, came back to parking and saw a slip of paper on my windshield. I was like OH F**K me, please dont be a ticket.

Turns out someone left a note saying they are interested in buying my car.

15qdrbq.jpg

Rpz123isme

I have had a few before I wanted to let her go. Then once i put her up for grabs no one wanted her....so I junked her to free up room in my garage

ST_6396

I know I'm new to the forum as well as new to owning an all trac but I don't think I could let my ST165 go unless the person I bought it from wanted it back.

toayoztan

Never had actual offers, just a couple of times from random passerbys (at a stop light lol) of, "wanna sell your car?"

More often, I get comments that people think my car is some sort of supra :doh:

Bryan

ALLensTRAC

toayoztan":pdhcoyp5 said:
More often, I get comments that people think my car is some sort of supra :doh:

Bryan

I think with the financial investment your car has become I think it belongs in the supra catagory! :rofl:

lumbercis

When I took my car into the body shop to get the rust repair work done the owner of the body shop gave me an offer on it. He was a nice guy and did good work, but he was trying to get it for almost nothing so I turned him down. :p

Dracov

Never had an offer on my Alltrac, but one time I was on a road trip with my Supra (MA70 n/a, mind you...230k miles and beat all to hell) and one of the hotel cleaning ladies was banging on my door asking me how much I'd sell my car for...to her boyfriend.

Being 1500 miles from home I respectfully declined. Kinda needed a way home. :p

kn0wledge185

My neighbor upstairs from me asked if i would sell my car to her daughter?...... Me knowing my answer was going to be no... I asked her..... How much do you want to offer me? ..... She said 1,500.... I lmao n said no

WarTowels

Just one. Guy threw his business card with a message on it through my open sunroof!

Made my day.

That was a long time ago... in a parking lot far far away.

-Towels

deecee

Only my friends and some others have seen the car in the garage in its project state so I don't get offers.
I do however, get threatened by a certain few, that they will come around and finish the car for me without me knowing what they have done and how they have done it.

801Alltrac

There is a shop jdm legends they import cars 20 years or older they have some sick 72 skylines they told me if I were to sell my car hit them up :D :D don't think I will give my baby up ever

sammyw

I haven't received many serious offers, probably because when people ask me if I would consider selling my answer is a very quick no, I have had offers to trade for a VW golf then a Civic, I hope they were joking because I laughed. I know right after my parents imported their gt-four they weren't sure if they would be able to register it so they listed it for sale unregistered for 14K and got about 40 calls on it within a week or two. I have never come back to a note though, that is pretty cool.

dustinbart

Had a few offers to trade but only one offer that I shot down before they could finish their sentence. After I restored my fj60 I would receive 3-4 offers a week for about two months straight and it felt weird when a week would go by and a few people didn't follow me home or run out into the street to get my attention. I even got pulled over (past due inspection) and had the officer offer to buy my truck. I respectfully declined and he let me off with a warning :D

C-dubb

I haven't had any offers yet, but I just started driving it again regularly for the first time in 6+ years. I did have an interesting encounter a week or two ago when I picked the car up from the tuner. I was putting the car on the trailer and after I got it on end stepped out to secure it a man walked up to me and spoke to me and asked, "you speak polish?" I said no. He continued and asked "where you get? This is very hard car for find! GTFOUR, yes?"

He at least recognized it. Most people dont know what it is. "They made a turbo Celica?"