Need a favor from someone in the US

polm

Hey guys,
I'm currently shopping for spacers for my wheels and have come across multiple ones on ebay that seem to suit my needs. However, shipping to Canada is insanely expensive (around 65$ for a pair of spacers, ya right, and since I need 2 pairs, that's 130$, not happening!). Since they are free shipping in the US I'm wondering if someone would be kind enough to order them for me (I pay first no worries I'm just trying to save on shipping) and then ship them to me? All you have to do is stamp a new shipping label on the box once you get it and you're pretty much done and this would really help me. I pay for everything you're not spending a dime. You can check my feedback on ebay: http://myworld.ebay.ca/polm94 If you are ready to take the 15 mins of your life to help me out I would really appreciate. PM me please.
Thanks! :D
Pierre
P.S We can trade favors, I'm good with a soldering iron and some misc stuff too, we can work something out ;)

Meenya

If that doesn't work out, there is a place in BC Canada that sells quality spacers...I can look it up this evening for you.

polm

Are the prices in the same ranges? The ones from ebay are around 70 $ for a pair which is a very good price. If you could give me the name of that place that would be great. Thx!

Meenya

Here is the link to the website http://wheelspacerusa.com/ (Wheelspacers.ca)
it was more than $70 when I got mine but they are of good quality and hub centric (better than generic spacers).
If you want cheaper ones, you can try 1010 tires I'm pretty sure they sell. I'm sure there is more Canadian places that sell them.

88gt4DE

Dewd , I'll do it 8) My lunch breaks are boring right now and I have a post office less than a mile from me. I am looking for one of those kewl GT-FOUR grill emblems ... hint hint ... :wink:

polm

88gt4DE":2lnclx7v said:
Dewd , I'll do it 8) My lunch breaks are boring right now and I have a post office less than a mile from me. I am looking for one of those kewl GT-FOUR grill emblems ... hint hint ... :wink:
Nice, thx! YGPM