Re-visited

TomsGT4

Hey all!

Still have my '90, although it's been a while since I've been online here!
My car has been garaged for a few years now, not driven.

I may be a little rusty when it comes to tearing her down, and building her back up again, which I hope very soon to get started on.
So I hope I hope I may call upon the most excellent advice/help here.
I just spent the last week pulling misc parts from the basement, etc, and loading up the garage.

whew -can't wait to get started!
Hope to see that some of the old crew are still posting! Just logged in, first time in some time! Gary, sir, I hope that you're still an active member. Your advice in particular saved me a lot of time and cash back in the day!
-T

sentraman

Welcome back, glad to see that some members are still lurkers. What kind of plans do you have coming up for your car?

TomsGT4

Hey
Yeah the car has been on blocks for going on three years now while I was away working in another city.
What sucks is there is quite a bit of underbody rust to take care of, seized pbrake cables & shoes, fuel brake lines, have to pull the tank.
Considered pulling the engine too, but have sooooo much to do first to get her back to what she was before I continue modding.
Stupid twin tip muffler from my HKS Sport 2.5" cat-back is rusted thru. put my hand right in thru a hole and pulled out a palm full.
Anyone know what a good equivalent muffler to use since the HKS was discontinued long ago?

sentraman

TomsGT4":3l29tm50 said:
Hey
Yeah the car has been on blocks for going on three years now while I was away working in another city.
What sucks is there is quite a bit of underbody rust to take care of, seized pbrake cables & shoes, fuel brake lines, have to pull the tank.
Considered pulling the engine too, but have sooooo much to do first to get her back to what she was before I continue modding.
Stupid twin tip muffler from my HKS Sport 2.5" cat-back is rusted thru. put my hand right in thru a hole and pulled out a palm full.
Anyone know what a good equivalent muffler to use since the HKS was discontinued long ago?

Well I know where you can get a mid pipe and possibly a cat back built.