Who Still Has A 93?

alltracman78

Just curious how many US spec 93s there are still floating around.
I'm assuming Pat still has his.
And Gary still has his [does he post anymore?].
I've got mine.

So that's at least 3.

Who else?

l0ch0w

Justin has two of them still... (2of81)

I would venture a guess that a good half of them are still floating around.

lumbercis

I sold my black 93 to someone on the forums from NorCal but haven't seen it posted about since. No reason to think it's not still on the road but I suppose I could check the VIN and find out. I posted it in the old VIN registry if anyone has a carfax and would like to find out.

dragstang86

I have been keeping my eye out for some time for a clean one, as close to stock as possible to come up for sale. I think I would rather have one like that now days vs. my heavily modded 92. Not easy to come by.

underscore

dragstang86":7kvl1jyr said:
I have been keeping my eye out for some time for a clean one, as close to stock as possible to come up for sale. I think I would rather have one like that now days vs. my heavily modded 92. Not easy to come by.

Why not just return the 92 to stock? or lightly modded? Surely that would be easier.

dragstang86

underscore":1fi113xm said:
dragstang86":1fi113xm said:

Why not just return the 92 to stock? or lightly modded? Surely that would be easier.

Well part of the reason I want to get away from the modded one is beacuse I have to many high maintenance cars to ever find time to work on the all trac so would rather just buy a clean stockish one that doesn't need any work that I can just jump in and drive I when I feel the need. I also rather have a 93 than a 92 as well.

WarTowels

Justin sold his white shell to me, I don't think he has two anymore as a result.

I sold my red 93 to fhalperformance. I still have the white 93 shell (in storage).

-Towels