Recommendations for a new ST185 Radiator and System 10 Speak

GT4ZBoy

Hi All,

Does anyone have any recommendations or a new ST185 Radiator?

I'm thinking about a Mishimoto Radiator but I would probably need to purchase a new fan(s) etc.

Is there any other alternative Radiator Brands you'd recommend that looks OEM/Direct Fit? I already replaced the upper hose, clamps and Cap so I'd like a OE reliable Direct Fit Rad. that doesnt require additional parts. (Doesnt require a new Fan etc) Ideally one with a Aluminum core that would last :)

Also, any recommendations for replacement speakers? My stock System 10 Speakers are blown lol.

Thank you!

gt4tified

Go with the mishimoto. If your a/c working then you'd only need to replace the main rad fan with a 12" spal or fluidyne one.

ishmael.7

I am looking into buying a Mishimoto radiator fro my st185, but I after doing some research, I see that it is not a totally 100 percent direct fitment. The brackets need some adjustment right, but that is the easy part. The part I am worried about is the fan. I am no expert on mechanical stuff. I like to see pictures or instructions :D I do have A/C in my car so does that mean I only have to replace the fan next to the downpipe correct? I found a guy selling a Mishimoto radiator and the 2 fans for 380. I have one fan that is by the downpipe and one that is on the other side of the radiator. If I buy the 2 fans would I connect them so I know will have 2 on the other side of the radiator or two by the down pipe or replace both of them and have one on each side. Im just wondering if it is easy to install? Thank You.

underscore

I could be mistaken but there isn't supposed to be a fan on the downpipe side in the engine bay, it's supposed to be in front of the rad/condenser.

ishmael.7

Ok I just went to go pick up the mishimoto radiator and two 12 inch slim fans with the zip tie things to connect the fans to the radiator. I just need some help as so exactly what fans do I replace. Do I replace the both fans that are currently installed on put the two slim fans by the engine and leave the other one by the front of the car meaning outside of the engine.