Guess whose back? Back again

General Chat

Re: Guess whose back? Back again

Postby celicast184 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 am

Redswan wrote:
celicast184 wrote:haha, my buddy was also up there and went to go look at the car as well. he says the car was really clean. I, myself, was gonna buy this car as well but I ended up picking up an alltrac from san diego for half the price.

The primered one with the FMIC? I saw that one too. Congrats on your purchase too. I knew this one wouldn't last at that price.

yup, thats the one!!! it came with lots of parts as well. Crazy thing about this car is that, its an original hardtop model.. ive have never seen that before!!!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
I <3 MY ST214
celicast184
Club Member

Postby Redswan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:22 pm

celicast184 wrote:
Redswan wrote:
celicast184 wrote:haha, my buddy was also up there and went to go look at the car as well. he says the car was really clean. I, myself, was gonna buy this car as well but I ended up picking up an alltrac from san diego for half the price.

The primered one with the FMIC? I saw that one too. Congrats on your purchase too. I knew this one wouldn't last at that price.

yup, thats the one!!! it came with lots of parts as well. Crazy thing about this car is that, its an original hardtop model.. ive have never seen that before!!!

Thats cool. I was looking hard at that one too. This one in VV was an hour away. It was almost as if it was destiny that I found it.

-Mike
2005 4Runner V6 4x4 URD S/C'ed (Mojave)
1990 Celica GT4 RC (Revanche)
1990 Celica GT4 RC Conv-Sold 2008 (Redswan)
Redswan
Club Member

1990 Toyota Celica

Postby monkracing29 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:56 pm

looking good welcome back
Monk
monkracing29
Club Member

Postby celicast184 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:35 pm

if it wasnt for that i wanted to switch the tired old 2nd gen out, i wuld of bought the that one in VV. ur car looks amazing and needs no work to it at all!
I <3 MY ST214
celicast184
Club Member

Previous

Return to Club Chat