Best Online Toyota Parts

General Chat

Best Online Toyota Parts

Postby RedCelicaTRD » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:19 am

Since I've moved from Idaho I no longer get parts at cost from the Toyota dealership I used to work at. Whats everyone's favorite place to order OEM parts online these days? I need to order a few gaskets and don't feel like getting bent over by the local dealers. Also, I will not buy from Lithia Toyota. Nothing against the employees of that dealership, but I used to work for Lithia and will never give any more money to that soulless, shithole of a company.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Wayne
1990 All Trac
2017 SRT Challenger Hellcat
Grumpy Moderator
RedCelicaTRD
GTFour God

Re: Best Online Toyota Parts

Postby zaluss » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:52 am

RedCelicaTRD wrote:Since I've moved from Idaho I no longer get parts at cost from the Toyota dealership I used to work at. Whats everyone's favorite place to order OEM parts online these days? I need to order a few gaskets and don't feel like getting bent over by the local dealers. Also, I will not buy from Lithia Toyota. Nothing against the employees of that dealership, but I used to work for Lithia and will never give any more money to that soulless, shithole of a company.

1sttoyotaparts.com

The dealership is local to me here in Washington. Shipping can get kinda pricey (10% of the total) but the prices are cheaper than Lithia across the board.
zaluss
Club Member

Re: Best Online Toyota Parts

Postby Redswan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:39 am

Conicelli partznet is good too...

For used stuff car-part.com is good
-Mike
2005 4Runner V6 4x4 URD S/C'ed (Mojave)
1990 Celica GT4 RC (Revanche)
1990 Celica GT4 RC Conv-Sold 2008 (Redswan)
Redswan
Club Member

1990 Toyota Celica

Return to Club Chat