Is GT4 Racing out of Poland any good?

jl1524

I've been tooling around the idea of a few of their fiberglass parts for my 1990 USDM 185. I'm always wary about buying things that I don't have any experience with if I can't see them in person first. Has anyone on here ever used any of their fiberglass fenders or bumpers? Were they any good/worth the money? What about some of their other parts like engine mounts and bushings? Thanks in advance for the input guys, I appreciate it!

zaluss

While I can't comment on the quality of the fiberglass stuff, I can say that the poly bushings are excellent. That being said, I believe XIIIMotorsports is a vendor for GT4 Racing out of Poland. He may be in a position to arrange shipment for you. Maybe not.

Contact username Klue.

underscore

I haven't put much distance on the poly bushings I bought from them, but the quality looked to be excellent and their customer support was top notch when there was a small error in shipping. If you can track down the old group buy thread you might be able to find users who purchased body panels from them.

jl1524

Ok cool, I appreciate the input. I took a look at xiii motorsports and they seem to have some pretty useful parts. Now I just need to track down the group buy thread and go from there

klue

Hey guys thanks for the recommendation. If you need anything let me know I will be happy to help you out.

contact info

info AT xiiimotorsports.com

Luke