Looking for some pricing help.

jayess

Car has been sitting for 3+ years and I have finally decided to try and get it back to running condition. I ended up finding the rusted out expansion plug right after I pulled the head off. What I'm trying to do is sell a CS/RC bumper to acquire the funds needed to the the old girl back running. I had this thing for sell a couple of years back, but life happened. I have it off and ready to go.

Pictures are in the link. The bottom has normal wear and tear but nothing too bad. I can get more pictures if interested. One of the smaller grills is rusted around the edge but is holding strong. The bottom grill has on clip that holds the mesh to the bumper and is apparently missing the other clips, so it's loose in some areas. All the mesh pieces has surface rust. I included a picture of the aluminum support. I'm not sure if it's the RC/CS specific one or just the normal one. If it needs to be included, that can be done.

I also still have the W2A I/C, but it has been sitting in a shed for the past 3 or so years. If someone is interested in that, I'd let it go. Please feel free to let me know what the bumpers are running these days. Like I said, I haven't been around in a long time.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123776813@N08/

Spectra1

They have been going for 500-900 lately. I sold a new one with crashbar for $850 plus shipping about a year ago.