What happened to all the cheap Ebay Celica exhausts?

88gt4DE

zaluss":ebgkodg2 said:
88gt4DE":ebgkodg2 said:
Curious if anyone trys to fit the ebay one on a 165 how the fitment goes ...

Fits great.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=50558&start=30#p473628

Thanks. getting tired of playing with the pieces I have to try to make them work. The only difference is you have a 205 swap done. I'm still running 165 motor , Aussie downpipe , so fitment to that would be my only concern. In yer video it looks close to the same though ....

Cool. I'm glad I started this post. Thanks for the eBay links. I went ahead and ordered an exhaust. I already have the PrimeMR2 catless downpipe, so hopefully it will fit up without having to cut it up too much. I'll be bringing my Celica to my work soon to swap in my Gen 4 motor waiting on my engine stand. I might start a little build thread and show the fitments into an ST165 in next month or so.

Don't buy one of these exhausts from BlackPantherMotorsports. This douche bag has still yet to ship my exhaust. I ordered it on the 22nd of January and today is the 4th. They are saying they are on vacation. Also, it says it ships out of "Creedmore North Carolina". I guess they spelt Hangzhou China incorrectly.

Nobody

Sorry to hear that man. Mine showed up in a week, surprised the hell out of me that it arrived so quickly from china. I looked up the Chinese new year, it was Jan 28th. Guessing the manufacturer is taking a long break to celebrate.

mx6er2587

This. Chinese New Year tends to shut everything down there for at least a week. Give it a bit more time. Shity they said it was shipping from the US though

Nobody

Yep the eBay listing states it's built and shipped from the USA. I knew it wasn't after a quick check of the feedback they drop ship from china.

I got the exhaust a few days ago. Looks good. The shipping itself did not take long at all. Just took them forever to get it in the mail.

IT FITS!!! Well...It fits pretty well. The pipe going through the rear subframe area is tight and it will require a bit of hammer massage. The Prime MR2 downpipe I have for the 4th gen motor is off by a little bit...But I think a stock 165 or 185 will have no problems. It won't be hard to cut and weld it I to the right position.

Both of the muffler's are a straight through design. You can shine a light right through it. Welds look good and all the flanges are flat. Looks like a decent exhaust.