Interested????????

General Chat

Does this sound like something we would want to try?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 8

Interested????????

Postby Kess » Tue May 10, 2005 9:03 am

:D :D Ok, I was wondering if you all would be intersted in this. At the next so cal meet, I can arrange to have it webcast by a friend of mine who is a dj. he could also do a little publicity for us. It is an internet, sirius, and xm station, so it's global so everyone could check it out. we could also have a band there (possibly) and do a live show taping. He said he would even do a segment on our stats, a history etc. about our cars in general, and individually. As well as interviews. Possibly sponsers, and most likly totally free of charge. He said he would also talk to toyota about sponsering an event. Would the people in the club be interested in this. All arrangements would be set to the size of the event. If it's gonna be big, he'll make big plans, if small than just a recording of the events to air as well as a webcast. All dependent on us. He sounds very interested, and is a good friend, so he won't screw us, I just wanted to send out some feelers I thought it would be cool cause then everyone could see it and sort of check us out. Posts are welcome. Kess
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Kess
Club Member

Postby muneo » Wed May 11, 2005 4:25 pm

Sounds interesting. If we keep this as just an alltrac thing, the turnout is definately gonna be on the smaller side though. If its Celica/MR2/Supra meet, that would be some crazy shit!
muneo
Established Member

Postby Kess » Thu May 12, 2005 4:59 am

we could definitely include our other celica and supra cousins. It would be pimp
Kess
Club Member

Postby jotarokun » Thu May 12, 2005 5:01 am

I agree with muneo - unless ALL the cali all-tracs, which is like.... 30? show up, it would be better to include mr2's and supra's. Sweeeeeet.....
Josh
ST165 - black all-trac
ST165 - red donor... all gone
jotarokun
Club Member

Postby Kess » Thu May 12, 2005 5:20 am

It would be fun....plus if it is big, we could do a webcast and everyone else could check it out too! :D
Kess
Club Member

Postby muneo » Thu May 12, 2005 3:41 pm

We can call it a CT26 meet! Wait...did the newest supras have ct26's or was that just our era supras that had them? And I guess that would be leaving out the aftermarket turbos, CT20b's and NA's
muneo
Established Member

Return to Club Chat