Colorado Meet....

bigacuralvr

Well, thanks to Ted (Denver 185) and Robert, we now have this wonderful forum for all us dorky Rocky Mountain guys....woohoo!!

OK, so lets get some date ideas for a little GTG/Meet/Etc.

The way my dumb car is going, I won't be running for another 2 weeks at best!!!

So, I'm thinking late Feb, early March...

Thoughts/Dates in mind anyone??

Brett

toayoztan

Hey i'm not located in the Rockies, but most of you guys know why i post here :p

In any case, looks like i wont' be able to make it out to colorado til Summer time. School is locking me down with study study study! In the interim, i'll be working on my car, so hopefully it'll be nice when i to go a meet with all you guys.

Bryan

Denver_whiteST185

im thinking that we should all try to do the RMMOC meet or the AWD pirates meet on teh 25th. too bad they are on the same day...

Maybe we can try to get some of the colorado springs guys to get involved. I know Scott is still active, but he's the only one i know down there since adam sold his 165

bigacuralvr

25th of Feb is no good....I have an auto-x event.

Unless, the meets are after the auto-x...which would need them to be after about 3 or 4.

Brett

SuperWhite92

I'll be attending both meets. Probably leave the AWDP meet at 11:30 and head to castle rock to meet the MR2 guys in time for pictures. I'll be in the MR2, and I'll be dragging my brother along in the Alltrac.

Mr. Sociable

I'm gone for the March 35th meets. :(

I was going to go to the AWD pirates one, but I'll be in Hawaii. 8)

Sometime after school ends maybe? Otherwise, I'm pretty packed.

bigacuralvr

SuperWhite92":vqom4ggn said:
Brett- Still going to the autocross this weekend?

I'm going. First autocross ever for me. 90AT

Well, HPFreaks screwed me over on my oil pump, and it won;t be here till monday (It was supposed to be here last monday), so I may be there a little during the day, but have no race rubber on the Golf, so I'd be spectating....

Denver_whiteST185

if anyone wants to come, there will be a red rocks awdpirate meet later in march. im planning on going, since the alltrac hasn't made an appearance in a year.

smc252

Well my car is running again, it's just not driving. Idles great, but as soon as I touch the gas it tries to die... UGH. Hope the new headgasket is seating correctly.