ATTN: denver guys - Alltrac parts car in Aurora

Denver_whiteST185

i just got an email from one of my buddies. it went:

Hi,
Wanted to let you know incase you needed some parts. I was at pull n save in aurora today and they had a white '92 turbo alltrac sitting in the yard. Not the best shape but the turbo looked decent and the engine also. I know those cars are rare. See ya
-Jerry

let the free for all begin :D

bigacuralvr

That car is still there - and it is actually a 90. The head is BROKEN (As in a hole in the head) from a douche using a prybar to try and pry the exhaust mani off the head. He obviously didn;t know about the turbo stay bolt...haha.

I took the harness, and pretty much all sensors with me, left the ECU (They wanted $150 for an ECU....). The engine may be good, but will be only for a rebuild - as the oil cap, dipstick, and filter were all pulled off when we got there. The head is useless with a huge hole in it.

It had full suspension, brakes, etc. The interior was trashed, and not alot in it...nothing good, door panels were broken...both of them.

It is white, and has a GT front end (Fenders and Bumpers) and no taillights. The taillight filler was good and clean, bumpers were OK, but only the rear one would really work on an AllTrac.

ABS was also stripped, as well as the whole cluster and radiator.

It was beat up pretty bad - but still a few usable parts. This was last weekend that I was there.

Brett

kilt88

I doubt it is still there, but does anyone know for certain?

I was an idiot and removed A/C when I did my first rebuild, and then threw out most of the parts :bangshead: What was I thinking?!?!?!?

I really could use almost all of the lines, the condenser, dryer/receiver, some brackets, etc.

kilt88

I called them -- they don't keep track of what cars they have. However, I was told that, if the car arrived in 2007, it would be gone by now.

But, all I really need is to find any 90-93 Celica. The lines should be identical. I found one 92 GTS on CL being parted out, but it's almost to Brighton. Anyone know of 90-93 sitting in a yard someone closer to Littleton?