Found these on yahoo japan. Upgraded C-one gears.

Simba

etantshi":32olzvac said:
I don't quite agree with this first statement.

I'll rephrase: The best test for any performance-oriented sports car, is to play with supercars. And I'm not talking about walking one between stop lights like some honda brat ricer, I'm talking about enjoying the car in its natural environment: Going fast.

While some exotic owners get a mantle of being pricks, most of those I know are only too happy to tear it up with whatever can stick to them like glue through the twisties. That's why I often bring my AT to exotic meets, rather than my much faster Supra, or some of the other money pits I own. Nobody knows what the hell it is, and nobody expects it to go as fast as it does or stick as well as it does.

That's a lot more fun to me than "Subaru racing" between stoplights.

etantshi

Simba":3e0kapjl said:
etantshi":3e0kapjl said:
I don't quite agree with this first statement.

I'll rephrase: The best test for any performance-oriented sports car, is to play with supercars. And I'm not talking about walking one between stop lights like some honda brat ricer, I'm talking about enjoying the car in its natural environment: Going fast.

While some exotic owners get a mantle of being pricks, most of those I know are only too happy to tear it up with whatever can stick to them like glue through the twisties. That's why I often bring my AT to exotic meets, rather than my much faster Supra, or some of the other money pits I own. Nobody knows what the hell it is, and nobody expects it to go as fast as it does or stick as well as it does.

That's a lot more fun to me than "Subaru racing" between stoplights.

Well said. And I agree,, there's no point in subaru racing, especially with a subaru, just rev up on him and watch him break his tranny when he tries to launch.