bigacuralvr's quest to make his AllTrac run

Aracheon

A photographic chronicle of the adventures of one red AllTrac and it's yearning desire to be on the road. Running. Under it's own power. With no broken parts.

:lol:

Day 1: Unloading the AllTrac into my shop, and pulling the engine/transmission

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

Denver_whiteST185

88st165":3rbo510a said:
sweet shop..... btw whats wrong with the trac?

Not much now. its had alot of little problems for the last few months so thats why it needs to finally run :shoots:

Looks good chris. hopefully it runs soon :D

bigacuralvr

Hey buddy....way to put my goofy pic with your dog in there. Dick.

Anyways, yes, we are finally on the home stretch of getting my car driving well.

Chris...post up the pics of the other 2 Tracs sitting around in that shop.

(His Gray 93 is under that tarp, and my 91 Parts car is outside....)

Funny thing is: All 3 have no engine/tranny...thats sad.

Brett

Sifu

Sounds like the typical Alltrac owner to me! In the garage, broken, waiting for money and parts... ;)

Looking good. Also, where does one purchase a hanger for a garage?

bigacuralvr

It's right outside his house. It used to be an old Grain type shed...where his Grandpa kept all grain and food for the animals. It works great!

Brett

bigacuralvr

88st165":19wgw0ee said:
sweet shop..... btw whats wrong with the trac?

Well, ta answer your question....I bought a used tranny from Tweak a year or so ago, and finally put it in a month ago. Well, turnes out the Tranny is bad, and Tweak refuses to do anything about it. So...I have to take out my "New" used tranny, and get it rebuilt, thanks to a shady sale.

Tweak - if you read this - DO THE RIGHT THING and stop screwing me over. Thanks.

Other than the tranny, the thing should run perfectly, and will soon be in the body shop.

Brett