How do I remove the transmission (sorry)

tw2

Sprung clutches just do not seem to last in 3sgte's except OEM. Do you have any idea why it happens? I never launched my car also. The only thing I did was never rev matching unless I really wasn't in a hurry to get somewhere. I shift quickly and forcefully but even so I can't believe this would still happen.

Denver_whiteST185

its just a crappy design. i figure at my power level, oem will be just fine and unless someone starts pushing 250-300 at the wheels, it will hold fine too.

JakeGT4

tw2":32wq87q0 said:
Sprung clutches just do not seem to last in 3sgte's except OEM. Do you have any idea why it happens? I never launched my car also. The only thing I did was never rev matching unless I really wasn't in a hurry to get somewhere. I shift quickly and forcefully but even so I can't believe this would still happen.

No dramas with the Exedy heavy duty that came out of my GT4, it's a little worn but otherwise in perfect condition. I was initially going to get a button but decided against it, being ceramic I don't want the flywheel wear and just don't see myself needing anything to support 350hp+.

Another heavy duty Exedy will go in mine.

:)