You sure you can't use TRD mr2 LSD for front?

Tazka

Some finnish ppl have even used ae86 lsd's, on the rear on st185's they just need a bit of modifying. So why not? :)

Sifu

Etanshi... That is all Chinese to me... :p

Can anyone decipher it? Babelfish probably won't work because it'll say
"AWESOME POWERFUL ULTRA HAPPINESS TRD MR2 LSD into Go Lucky GTFOUR ZOOOOOOOOM!!!"

Interesting to note though since I just picked up a TRD LSD tranny for one of my MR2's... Although I can imagine a clucth diff. affecting our turn-in.

Sifu

I blame you Etanshi... We need directions and a donor. I will nominate myself for the test mule... :twisted:

CMS-GT4

I have some theorys. I contacted a friend in Japan to maybe look into this for us.

I had some theorys on how this might work in the past. I am curious how thye went about this.

etantshi

Denver_whiteST185":psgghuv2 said:
etantshi":psgghuv2 said:

what does it say? the pictures just look like my stock st205 tranny

what i really need to do is get my car up on a lift, and test to see if the stock front diff is a LSD or not...

Pretty short and to the point in the auction, but roughly it says:

1995 st205 used tranny. It's a disconinued TRD diff from a 3sgte mr2 manual tranny. WCP (dunno who that is) did the install. And it's a valuable item.

The rest is standard auction stuff about asking questions. Payment info. Shipping info ect.

CMS-GT4

Here is what my friend in Japan sent me. I am trying to find out how it was done.

This is rough translation.

LSD(A production end article) of TRD(front center)
and cross mission (a pure( A regular article?)cross with SW20MT)
finished with WPC are inside.
The oil which he used is omega 690.