2 trans q's for 2 different cars

88st165

1) Red car: Well recently my axle on the drivers side had come out while I was on the way home from an autox event traveling on the highway. It appears that the beating I was giving it on the autox course had loosened all my axle bolts. Traveling at close to 70mph when the axle came out caused some violent bashing of the axle into the frame and control arm. I had an extra axle, dissasembled it, regreased it and installed it and everything was ok. (locktited the crap out of all the bolts)

But the other day I noticed that the axle has alot more noticable play on the trans side. I should not say axle but the input shaft into the trans has more noticable play than on the passenger side. It does not leak gear oil so I dont suspect the seals. I just want to get some feedback from others before I pull the axle out completely and lose all my expensive redline fluid lol.

2) White car: When I have the front wheels up in the air and I rotate one wheel, the opposite wheel does not move at all. Does this mean there is some internal trans problem. On my red car if I rotate one wheel the other wheel immediatly rotates in the opposite direction.

bauers22

on the red car that has happen to me and im stuck in the situation my axle broke and my stub shaft that what ur axle bolt to keeps coming out and idk why i ordered a new clip from toyota that didnt work and also at the end of my stub shaft 5 to 6 gears are worn down but i dont think that my problem lmk if you find anything out

bauers22

hm well my stub shaft keeps coming out and my car down for now and i cant figure out what wrong i replaced the clip on the end of the stub shaft put it in it latched in place then when i test drive it it falls out again i claled toyota they dont no soo im kinda stuck :bangshead: