Another ACPT C/F Driveshaft 7/2016

BayAreaAT

Gentlemen, I just got a confirmation from ACTP.
The shaft is rated to 500+HP and 1000tq.

They will start manufacturing soon as we get the order in which will take couple off week. As far as payment go.

We can either get the whole 10 order at once which means you guys can send the money to my PayPal account OR I can sent you guys the blue print of the shaft, you need to sign it then email
It to ACTP ( email will be provided) they will then send you guys an envoice.

Let me know what you guys preference are.

fhalperformance

It seems like it would be less work for you and processing fees overall to do the invoices from the manufacturer. That way we have blue prints for our fancy part as well as a direct line to them should anything be wrong with the shafts when they come in. I think that's how it went down last group buy if I remember correctly.

ChrisD

^Agree.

500 is a bit of a misnomer if it's ok to 1000ft-lbs - that should be the number that matters. Wasn't Pat C. using this?

BayAreaAT

We need one more "committed" money ready to go. As I stated. Prints will be sent to you soon as we get 10 people.

Toyota_Todd

I've missed every one that has ever went up for sale from one of these GB's. Count me in for 1. Patrick Cinshue said I needed 2...but that can't happen. If it's awesome I may need another in the next GB if it ever happens.

BayAreaAT

I'm still waiting on few peoples email. The guys others that sent me theirs should've gotten drawings from me already.